2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

Where Shadows Dance (Sebastian St. Cyr, #6)
This topic is about Where Shadows Dance
Where Shadows Dance > Question O

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7591 comments Mod
Other thoughts about the story? What was your overall opinion?

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 2239 comments You covered everything, Jonetta. So looking forward to next month when I can continue with the series.

We've caught up with you? Wonderful! Hopefully, these discussions have kept the stories fresher in the meantime.

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 2239 comments Jonetta wrote: "We've caught up with you? Wonderful! Hopefully, these discussions have kept the stories fresher in the meantime."

They have! I've loved reliving the series with you all.

Veronica  (readingonthefly) | 694 comments I've loved rereading them.

I thought you were further in the series, Lauren. I look forward to your fresh thoughts then for the remainder of the series.

message 6: by Veronica (last edited Jun 07, 2016 08:19AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Veronica  (readingonthefly) | 694 comments Another thing that stood out to me was the flood of love Sebastian felt when he went to tell Hendon about the wedding and found him asleep. There is still a lot of hurt there but there is also a lot of love. I root for a true reconciliation between these two.

I also loved that Hendon went to visit Hero on his own and gifted her with something that had personal meaning.

Thanks for bringing this up, Veronica. I'm really hoping that Sebastian can evolve into seeing Hendon as his father, regardless of biology.

Speaking of which...Madame Champagne knew the identity of Sebastian's father! So, that's out there.

Veronica  (readingonthefly) | 694 comments Me too. Fatherhood is more than just biology.

I'm not sure how much Madame Champagne knew about Sebastian's biological father but she could've told him more about his mother. How inconvenient for her to die when she did!

I thought it pretty campy that she and Hyde killed each other.

I think on some level Sebastian didn't want to hear more about his mother. Could be wrong but she made it clear to him early on that she knew his mother and he didn't pursue it. Only when she made reference to his father that he wanted more.