2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

Where Shadows Dance (Sebastian St. Cyr, #6)
This topic is about Where Shadows Dance
Where Shadows Dance > Question I

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jonetta (last edited Jun 06, 2016 07:18AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7619 comments Mod
Sebastian's reaction to Hero's abduction...your thoughts?

Veronica  (readingonthefly) | 694 comments I think he's beginning to care a lot more than he realized up until that point.

He was consumed with emotions that surprised even him. Sebastian was scared witless and it was then I realized his feelings for Hero had shifted.

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 2239 comments He was absolutely terrified and it shows that he is beginning to realize that she means more to him than simply the woman who is carrying his child.

Veronica  (readingonthefly) | 694 comments Exactly! And I can't wait to see everyone's thoughts with the next book! :-)

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 1379 comments Now, Veronica, that's a real tease. I'm already looking forward to July! I am glad that Sebastian went to take his leave of Kit, and that she reiterated that she was never going to marry him, as she'd told him many times.

Now he's free to be a husband to Hero.

Veronica  (readingonthefly) | 694 comments Aw, I don't mean to be a tease, lol. I'm just excited to see everyone's thoughts as the two start to function in their marriage.

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 2239 comments Veronica wrote: "Aw, I don't mean to be a tease, lol. I'm just excited to see everyone's thoughts as the two start to function in their marriage."

Can't wait. July is only a few days away :0)

Joanna | 139 comments Made me giddy! Don't know what you've got til it's gone.

Lol! I'm loving your analogies, Joanna:)