2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

Where Shadows Dance (Sebastian St. Cyr, #6)
This topic is about Where Shadows Dance
Where Shadows Dance > Question F

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7619 comments Mod
Sebastian and Hero found themselves working as a team to investigate Alexander's murder. Did you feel it helped move their relationship forward in any way? What do you think they learned about each other?

Veronica  (readingonthefly) | 694 comments I loved their teamwork here. It seemed like Sebastian sort of fell into bouncing ideas off of Hero almost without being conscious of it. I think there were several instances where he was pleasantly surprised at how game Hero was about it all. For Hero's part I think she's getting a better understanding that Sebastian's nobility isn't just a façade and that she can trust him, not just with information but with her own vulnerabilities. They're just so perfectly matched!

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7619 comments Mod
That's what came to my mind, just how well-suited they really are for one another. I'm not sure either one of them was even conscious of the dynamics.

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 2239 comments By working together and learning more about each other, they are becoming partners in every sense of the word. Their marriage should be all the better for it.

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 1379 comments I find myself wanting to get to know Hero more. She is very introverted, but I suppose that's how she was able to function in her time and place. Imagine living with her mother and father....

Veronica  (readingonthefly) | 694 comments Charlene wrote: "Imagine living with her mother and father....
"

And seeing how her own father treats her mother and his own low opinion of her...it's no wonder that Hero wanted to avoid marriage for herself. WE know Sebastian is an honorable man who respects women but Hero is still coming to learn that for herself.