2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

Where Shadows Dance (Sebastian St. Cyr, #6)
This topic is about Where Shadows Dance
Where Shadows Dance > Question D

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7591 comments Mod
Sebastian stirs up enough questions about Alexander's death that Sir Henry Lovejoy decides to exhume his body. Your thoughts about the scenes where Paul and Sebastian try to return the body to the grave?

Veronica  (readingonthefly) | 694 comments I thought the whole thing was hilarious, from Sebastian's reaction to finding out that Gibson had sold him for parts, to Sebastian keeping a stoic face when he realizes they aren't going to just transport Ross' body in his coffin, to Lovejoy's knowing look when Ross' body fell apart. I think that's one of the funniest bits in the whole series, lol.

I laughed long and hard with tears falling! It was wonderful comic relief. Even Tom got in on it, letting them know having the carriage nearby probably wasn't wise. Lovejoy's look was priceless.

Distracting those other resurrectors was also funny. I'm loving Sebastian's new valet, too.

Veronica  (readingonthefly) | 694 comments Yes, Calhoun is a good addition to Sebastian's household. Poor guy though, having to dress Ross "in bits". :-)

Ugh. That whole aspect of it was beyond gruesome.

Veronica  (readingonthefly) | 694 comments And just imagine the smell!

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 2239 comments Very entertaining in a morbid kind of way, lol!

I love Calhoun. It amazes me that he can keep a straight face with all of Sebastian's shenanigans.

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 1379 comments I agree with you all. This was a very funny scene, truly graveyard humor.

Mary Beth  | 193 comments I agree!

Joanna | 139 comments It's nice to know I'm not the only one who laughed about the body falling apart when it was being exhumed.

Irreverently, but that was just too hilarious.