2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

Where Shadows Dance (Sebastian St. Cyr, #6)
This topic is about Where Shadows Dance
Where Shadows Dance > Question A

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7591 comments Mod
This time, Sebastian agrees to pursue Alexander Ross' death because of the injustice of it not being classified as a murder. Do you think he's finally come to terms with the fact that this is his calling?

Veronica  (readingonthefly) | 694 comments I think so. I think he's come to a point where he intensely dislikes anything that smacks of untruth or deception and, given his personal history with being lied to, it makes sense.

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7591 comments Mod
He seems to accept that's how others now see him so he is, too. He's still being judicious about what cases he pursues but I believe he knows this is a huge part of his makeup.

Veronica  (readingonthefly) | 694 comments Yes, I thought that was pretty humorous too, how everyone automatically assumed murder whenever Sebastian showed up.

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 2239 comments I agree that he has accepted that this might be his calling. The fact that Paul was involved might also have influenced his decision.

Kris - My Novelesque Life (mynovelesquelife) | 563 comments Mod
I agree with you all. There was a moment when Hero had said Sebastian liked murders...and he corrected her by saying that he liked making sure justice was done. After being lied to all his life he has this need to find the truth.

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 1379 comments Agreed, all. I expect that Hero will feature in future mysteries and that Sebastian will be very protective of her...

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 2239 comments Charlene wrote: "Agreed, all. I expect that Hero will feature in future mysteries and that Sebastian will be very protective of her..."

One of the things I love about Hero is that she can take care of herself and doesn't wait around to be rescued. That said, it is nice to have someone who wants to be protective of you.

Mary Beth  | 193 comments I agree with you all. He is always trying to find out the mystery of who murdered who, therefore I think he has finally come to terms with the fact that this is his callling.