A Threefold Cord A Threefold Cord discussion

Another BR on 12.May.2014

Comments Showing 1-50 of 51 (51 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Barbara A Treefold Cord by Julie Bozza

photo 5376494_zps57e256b6.jpg

message 2: by Marte - Thunderella (last edited May 08, 2014 06:58AM) (new) - added it

Marte - Thunderella

I'm in! :D *tuuuuuuuut* (or whatever sound a thing like that makes... ;))

Barbara Marte wrote: "

I'm in! :D *tuuuuuuuut* (or whatever sound a thing like that makes... ;))"

AWESOME ... I love Minions <3<3

photo tumblr_mpsw31yMvq1rcu3n3o1_500_zps7ed24e76.gif

message 4: by Ingie (new)

Ingie Thanks for asking, Barbara! I will try this time. It sounds like a great book. I really liked Butterfly Hunter by this author.

I probably can't start before late Monday night or Thuesday but it will be fun to read with you ladies.

Barbara Ingela wrote: "Thanks for asking, Barbara! I will try this time. It sounds like a great book. I really liked Butterfly Hunter by this author.

I probably can't start before late Monday night..."

YAY!!
*happy dance*

I´m so glad you can join us I will be reading it monday night...

Marte - Thunderella Excellent Ingela! Seems like we'll be spending lotsa time together ;)

Come on, people! Join! You'll get your own minion ;) LOL

message 7: by Ingie (new)

Ingie You are the best with these pics Marte. I just must copy this one too. :)))

Marte - Thunderella Ingela wrote: "You are the best with these pics Marte. I just must copy this one too. :)))"

Hahaha! ;) You want the one without the names written in my lovely handwriting (with a stylus on my fancy phone)?

Marte - Thunderella LOL! I made a link to this BR in my review of the book. Hahaha! I'm so in minion mode right now

message 10: by Ingie (last edited May 08, 2014 12:49PM) (new)

Ingie Marte wrote: "LOL! I made a link to this BR in my review of the book. Hahaha! I'm so in minion mode right now"

I saw a lot of cute minion's in Shanghai in a fun "cartoons store". I so wanted to buy one but could not find a good excuse to do it. See my photos.. (view spoiler)

Marte - Thunderella Cuuute!

Marte - Thunderella Awww shiiit! Amazon doesn't have this book!

I think you need to buy the book here

I always get so f'ing nervous when I have to buy books outside of Amazon and Kindle!

Marte - Thunderella Marte wrote: "Awww shiiit! Amazon doesn't have this book!

I think you need to buy the book here

I always get so f'ing nervous when I have to buy books outside of Amazon and Kindle!"

Okay, I just bought the book at the publisher's website. I will recieve the book as an e-mail attachment. Geez, hope this goes well. Paid using PayPal.

message 14: by Eva (new) - rated it 5 stars

Eva How can I miss a ménage ... ❤️

Marte - Thunderella Eva wrote: "How can I miss a ménage ... ❤️"

Yey! Shall I add you name to the picture?? LOL

message 16: by Eva (new) - rated it 5 stars

Eva Yes pleeeeeeeese ❤️❤️❤️

Isabel This will be a spectacular BR! I know it! I bought this book after reading Mandy's review and I know I'm going to love it! I hope we all get to the end with the same feeling ;)

Isabel Love the Minions, BTW!!!!

Marte - Thunderella Isabel wrote: "Love the Minions, BTW!!!!"

:D I added it before you said yes, though. LOL! I just took you for certain!

Isabel Marte wrote: "Isabel wrote: "Love the Minions, BTW!!!!"

:D I added it before you said yes, though. LOL! I just took you for certain!"

I know sweetie ;) but you knew before that I wanted this one! I bought this book on that same day, and I was expecting the BR :D I want this menage so much :D!!!!

❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Marte - Thunderella Me too!

Isabel LOL!!!! Almighty!

message 24: by Eva (new) - rated it 5 stars

Eva Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmenage

❤️❤️❤️ heart for each gorgeous man *sigh*

message 25: by Ingie (last edited May 10, 2014 09:17AM) (new)

Ingie My dear GR friends Isabel and Barbara etc, please, do not hit me in the head or delete me from your friend list...

I'm so sorry, but I have to jump off this thrilling buddy read. Sometimes are our reading priorities so tough to do but right now I have promised way too much for the coming week. I also just got a new ARC book directly from the author, which I am so very happy over, and must prioritize that reading first this time. (It is the new novel The River Leith by Leta Blake who wrote Training Season as I loved so much.) ~ There's a real life that should work every day as well. Sorry my friends!!

I promise, promise, promise that I will be with you again soon.

Isabel Ingela wrote: " My dear GR friends Isabel and Barbara etc, please, do not hit me in the head or delete me from your friend list...

I'm so sorry, but I have to jump off this thrilling buddy read. Sometimes are o..."

Ingela, I don't know if we can forgive you... You had a Minion already! :D

I loved Training Season and Leta Blake writing. I will follow your updates to see if this new book is also good ;)

Marte - Thunderella Ingela wrote: " My dear GR friends Isabel and Barbara etc, please, do not hit me in the head or delete me from your friend list...

I'm so sorry, but I have to jump off this thrilling buddy read. Sometimes are o..."

No worries, Ingela! What does ARC stands for anyway. I think it's like you read and review it before it's published? But I don't know what ARC really stands for...

message 28: by Isabel (last edited May 10, 2014 01:28PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Isabel Marte wrote: "Ingela wrote: " My dear GR friends Isabel and Barbara etc, please, do not hit me in the head or delete me from your friend list...

I'm so sorry, but I have to jump off this thrilling buddy read. ..."

ARC - Advance Reading Copy

There is always place for more knowledge ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advance_...

When I arrived to GR I had to search, because I didn't know either :D

message 29: by Ingie (last edited May 10, 2014 02:22PM) (new)

Ingie Thanks my sweet friends. And PLEASE Isabel forgive me. I do anything... :)))

description

message 30: by Ingie (new)

Ingie Marte, glad you asked because I actually didn't know neither. I have just used that letter abbreviation then I have seen others do it here on GR. LoL! ~ Thanks for the explanation Isabel.

Marte - Thunderella You have no idea how many abbreviations I have to look up all the time!

Isabel Ingela wrote: "Thanks my sweet friends. And PLEASE Isabel forgive me. I do anything... :)))

"

You're forgiven ;)

Isabel Marte wrote: "You have no idea how many abbreviations I have to look up all the time!"

Yes, me too! There are also abbreviations for names of books, like ICoS (In the Company of Shadows) :D Sometimes, I have to ask because I don't know what they mean!

message 34: by Ingie (new)

Ingie Oh Isabel, that gif is so cute. Relief kisses right back too you.

message 35: by Ingie (last edited May 10, 2014 03:06PM) (new)

Ingie I may have a hard time remembering our Swedish, but these English abbreviations is hopeless for me to remember. The worst part is almost the ones for U.S. military things, titles etc and all the different police organizations. When I read such suspense romances with a lot of them I am often totally confused. :)

message 36: by Barbara (last edited May 12, 2014 02:04AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Barbara Hi girls, I been missing out... a lot of talk :D

Ingela you hace such a busy schedule, please save a monday for us ;)... I´m sad, but I´m still you friend ... still... LOL

It´s my frist book from this author *fingers cross* only heard good things about other books...
Starting only tonight!

Enjoy everyone! <3<3

message 37: by Eva (new) - rated it 5 stars

Eva Ok I am starting... I think

Attempting to read two books at ones so maybe quite slow hugs

message 38: by Ingie (new)

Ingie Thank you lovely Barbara!
I don't know how it became like this but this spring is my book reader life just too stressful. It'll be fun to read and be occasions for impulse choices of book and BR's, but right now it's almost a little heavy to handle everything I have to read.

I PROMISE to try to keep some Mondays free. Big

Isabel I'm starting my friends!!! Enjoy ;)

Barbara Starting!! Only today... sorry!!

Isabel I finished and I loved it! Well, I love ménage, what more can I say? :D

message 42: by Eva (new) - rated it 5 stars

Eva Well done sweetie! Good to know you loved it :)

Marte - Thunderella Hi, girls

I haven't started yet... I've been reading Try with Ingela, and stuff. But I really want to read it! I will. I shall.

Barbara Only 25%... I´m so tired these days my ass fell asleep... a lot!!!

photo bunny-sleep-work_zps2f49551c.gif

message 45: by Barbara (last edited May 14, 2014 06:38AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Barbara 26% I think I´m almost reaching this part....

photo oie_13143231h6rX1o8G1_zpsb4e97fd1.jpg

Hope so............

message 46: by Eva (new) - rated it 5 stars

Eva Finished... So good ❤️❤️❤️

Isabel Eva wrote: "Finished... So good ❤️❤️❤️"

I'm so happy that you loved it too Eva!!! <3

message 48: by Eva (new) - rated it 5 stars

Eva Isabel wrote: "Eva wrote: "Finished... So good ❤️❤️❤️"

I'm so happy that you loved it too Eva!!! <3"

So sooooo good :)

Barbara Finish! love it! <3

message 50: by Eva (new) - rated it 5 stars

Eva Barbara wrote: "Finish! love it! <3" Yay!

« previous 1