Fallen (Fallen, #1) Fallen discussion

details on the movie based on fallen

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Ketisha can we discuss the movie and book of fallen?

Czasper Will there be a movie adaption of the book? If yes, when's the tentative release date?

Jacquelyn I'm so confused because I think it should have been released by now but... where is it?

Czasper : based on what I read, it'll be released this September.

Aubrey Bennett I looked it up, and it is supposedly coming out September 1, but there is no trailer, and there is no information about the movie, so who knows if it will even come out.

Jacquelyn Aubrey wrote: "I looked it up, and it is supposedly coming out September 1, but there is no trailer, and there is no information about the movie, so who knows if it will even come out."

Yeah they keep pushing it back. I'm pretty sure the project has been completed since late 2014 so I'm like... The book isn't even really that relevant any more. I don't think it's going to do well because the frenzy about the book is pretty much over.

Aubrey Bennett Jacquelyn wrote: "Aubrey wrote: "I looked it up, and it is supposedly coming out September 1, but there is no trailer, and there is no information about the movie, so who knows if it will even come out."

Yeah they ..."

One of the reasons they pushed it back was because they could not find a company to produce it. I think Disney decided to produce it or something.

Czasper Aubrey wrote: "Jacquelyn wrote: "Aubrey wrote: "I looked it up, and it is supposedly coming out September 1, but there is no trailer, and there is no information about the movie, so who knows if it will even come..."

: yeah, there are pictures coming out with the Disney logo in it. It's just disappointing that producing companies are not that much interested in this kind of stories anymore. They most likely prefer series with more fighting and less magical and supernatural.

message 9: by Aubrey (last edited Jul 02, 2016 07:49AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aubrey Bennett Czasper wrote: "Aubrey wrote: "Jacquelyn wrote: "Aubrey wrote: "I looked it up, and it is supposedly coming out September 1, but there is no trailer, and there is no information about the movie, so who knows if it..."

True, I just hope it comes out soon. I looked on YouTube, and they have like mini interviews with some of the cast members about the movie.

message 10: by Yolanda (new) - added it

Yolanda Crawford The movie is online...

Aubrey Bennett Yolanda wrote: "The movie is online..."

Where?