Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > L.A.N.A and Soren

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 281 comments So did you have anything in mind that you wanted to do?

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 281 comments lay it on me I'm fine with whatever

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 281 comments Ahaha I like that song XD

and alright

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 281 comments Coolio can we do a Norse or Greek mythology one? I've never done one before

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 281 comments oh coolio do tell

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 281 comments Coolio I like it and I can do all the requirements. I'm perfectly fine with sexual content and can even reply more than once a week. :D

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 281 comments I like the idea of doubles like one main couple and one side couples. I don't want to make it difficult and hard to keeo track of.

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 281 comments yep sounds good to me!

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 281 comments Alright sure I'm cool with that :D

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 281 comments I can play Persephone then and Hephaestus

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 281 comments coolio so how shall we make the characters?

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 281 comments alright can you make yours then first?