Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Serieses! > Please add book to existing series

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michael (new)

Michael | 9 comments Hello,

Can someone please add A Dragon at the Gate as the third book in The New Aeneid Cycle series?

Thank you!

Michael

message 2: by Dobby (new)

Dobby (dobby0390) | 4014 comments Hi Michael. Added your book to the series, and added the expected publication date of August 16 to the book information. Do you have an ISBN yet?

I see you have a placeholder cover image on your website. If you'll let us know when your new cover is ready, we can add it.

message 3: by Michael (new)

Michael | 9 comments Thanks, Dobby. The new cover should be ready soon. No ISBN just yet.

message 4: by Michael (new)

Michael | 9 comments Dobby0390 wrote: "Hi Michael. Added your book to the series, and added the expected publication date of August 16 to the book information. Do you have an ISBN yet?

I see you have a placeholder cover image on your w..."

Hi Dobby - The book has released. I'm not sure the best way to add in the paperback version with the book's current page (which lists only the ebook version). Can you or someone else help me out with that?

Here's the book as it currently is: A Dragon at the Gate

The ISBN-13 is 978-0997762204. (ISBN-10: 0997762209)

Thanks!

message 5: by Joan (new)

Joan (jlfr) | 14 comments Hi, I'm not the author. Could Anubis Speaks (ISBN 9781590789957 be combined with Hades Speaks (ISBN 9781620915981) both by Vicky Alvear Shecter into a series called "Secrets of the Ancient Gods" taken from the cover of Anubis Speaks? Thank you.

message 6: by Dobby (last edited Aug 17, 2016 12:33PM) (new)

Dobby (dobby0390) | 4014 comments #4: Done

Congratulations! :-)

Here's your new paperback edition, with details and cover from Amazon: A Dragon at the Gate

message 7: by Dobby (new)

Dobby (dobby0390) | 4014 comments #5: Done. Created Secrets of the Ancient Gods series.

The author first set up the Hades Speaks! series three years ago. Later, when Thor Speaks was published, it appears that the intent was to set up a series called Secrets of the Ancient Gods, the series name that appears on each of the books. I created that series today and added these books:

»  9781620915998 Thor Speaks!: A Guide to the Realms by the Norse God of Thunder

»  9781590789957 Anubis Speaks! A Guide to the Afterlife by the Egyptian God of the Dead

»  9781620915981 Hades Speaks!: A Guide to the Underworld by the Greek God of the Dead

message 8: by Zoe (new)

Zoe Dawson (zoedawson) | 135 comments I have a new book to add to an existing series. What Matters Most What Matters Most, Thanks!

message 9: by Abcdarian (new)

Abcdarian | 19878 comments Zoe wrote: "I have a new book to add to an existing series. What Matters Most What Matters Most, Thanks!"

Done.

message 10: by Zoe (new)

Zoe Dawson (zoedawson) | 135 comments You're the best! Thanks!