GOOD REVIEWS discussion

A Wicked Design (A Belinda Lawrence Mystery #5)
This topic is about A Wicked Design
Self Publishing > Amazon restrictions.

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brian (new)

Brian | 4 comments I would very much like to make Kindle copies of my Belinda Lawrence mystery series available for review, but since Amazon began Amazon.co.AU, as a resident author in Australia I am unable to gift Kindle copies. The service is unavailable and Amazon's response to this problem has been a stony silence. Very disappointing and a loss not only for me, but for Amazon as well as my books are unable to be reviewed and consequently a potential loss of sales. I hope that Amazon listens to this complaint, and considers all Australian authors.

message 2: by Emma (new)

Emma Jaye | 54 comments Why don't you send out review copies yourself? or do a free give away on KDP?

message 3: by Brian (new)

Brian | 4 comments The books are all on Amazon from two publishers. Not KDP. Previously I could send out gift copies via Amazon, but since Amazon.com.au I cannot, as any connect with Amazon for a Kindle book, automatically reverts to the AU site, and the gift service is not available. I can also not have a free giveaway.

message 4: by Brian (new)

Brian | 4 comments A positive response from Amazon.
'Hello,

I have reviewed your mail and understood your concern regarding "Content Gifting" feature on Amazon.com.au.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience you are facing in gifting a book to an other Kindle user.

Unfortunately as of now the feature to "Send or Receive" Kindle content as a "Gift" is not yet available on Amazon.com.au. However we are working on this and this feature will be available in the near future.