What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. girl takes rest at a stonehenge and travels back in time [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Subiksha (new)

Subiksha | 4 comments i dnt remember the synopsis of this book(not outlander) but i guess it kinda goes like...the girl is on her way to her aunt's house...she n her brother were boxing buddies and her brother had sustained an injury during one of the matches but the doctors rules it out as not critical but infact had affected his brain and he dies...she thinks about the incident while she is driving and suddenly her car breaks down.....she thn later wanders around and finds a stonehenge and decides to sleep there....next morning she gets up but cannot find her car...she gets ambushed by some people on horses(knights)....and the main guy(hero) decides to let his men have their way with her...but she requests him to let her have a fair fight against his men....one of his men challenges her and she wins...the guys get impressed...n lets her travel with them....then they get ambushed by an enemy,,,n the men get separated....the girl saves the hero's life....n the hero takes her to his castle.....i don't remember what happens next....but later the hero asks her to teach him how to fight...n she teaches him....romantic connection....then after that im blank

please help me figure out the book name and author

message 2: by MJ (last edited Jun 05, 2016 10:11AM) (new)

MJ | 1325 comments that's an easy one!

The Dark Age, by Traci Harding

message 3: by Subiksha (new)

Subiksha | 4 comments thankkkk uu soo much:)

message 4: by MJ (new)

MJ | 1325 comments No worries. Was my fav series for a few years about a decade ago... but I shall never forget them ;)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Dark Age (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Traci Harding (other topics)