Warriors: The Second Beginning {A Semi-Advanced Roleplay} discussion

Create your Cats!! > Kittypet/Rogue/Loner Cat List

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (last edited Jun 08, 2014 11:53PM) (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) | 1436 comments Mod
Name:
Join a Clan:(Yes, no, maybe)
Personality: (Must have 4+ sentences)
Description: (Must have 4+ sentences)
Picture(s): (Optional; links are accepted)
Mate/Crush:
Kits:
Family:
History: (At least 4+ sentences)
Other:

message 2: by Pelican G., That girl (→) needs to stop. SHE'S the awesome one. (last edited Aug 01, 2014 07:52AM) (new)

Pelican G. (ilovebrackenfur) | 1107 comments Mod
(( The new Cheez-it! ))

Name: Moko (Mythological Lizard King, also good name for a loner.) Formerly Cheez-it (His kittypet name.)

Join a Clan: No

Loner
Former kittypet

Personality:
◈ He seems very innocent, most likely because of his kittypet backgrounds.
◈ He's playful and curious, occasionally acting like a kit. (He enjoys being around kits).
◈ He is cautious when interacting with strange cats.
◈ He is very clever, because he is used to figuring his way around Twolegplaces and such.
◈ He is affectionate and kind to his friends.
◈ He is welcoming and sweet, and a helpful cat all in all.
◈ He will only fight when he needs to, but when he does, he can summon up a lot of stength.
◈ He feels very strongly about his territory. He believes that he will be safe there, and will fight to the death to protect it.
◈ But he actually enjoys wandering around his territory and places near it, sometimes leaving for days at a time.
◈ He is looking for a mate, and would like the companionship of hunting and defending his territory with someone, as he has gotten over his fear of other cats, which he had when he was a kit.

Description:
◈ He is a ginger tabby, with a long pelt.
◈ He has green eyes.
◈ He doesn't have very many stripes.
◈ He has medium-size white paws.
◈ He is fairly unathletic for a wild cat, but is still kind of strong.

Pictures:

Mate/Crush: N/A

Kits: N/A

Family:
Petal (mother)
Stone (father)
Flick (sister)

History:
◈ Raised by Twolegs, he was taken away from his real parents when he was around 2 moons old, and remembers only vague things about his early kithood.
◈ After not too many moons, he ran away from his housefolk, tearing off his little bell collar and running from where he was kept, changing his name. He could hunt a little, and taught himself how to survive.
◈ He carved out his own territory among the places not too distant from his old Twoleg nest. He roams rural/woodland areas and small suburbs that are nearby him, usually visiting the friends he has made during his journeys.
◈ He enjoys his new life, and has grown to appreciate his new territory and what he did to get it. (That being run away from annoying Twolegs).
Story Version, told by Moko:
"I'm almost four moons old..." Moko sighed. The kit was staring out of a closed window in his housefolk's nest. "My housefolk call me Cheez-it." Moko was just letting his mind wander, thinking through all the plans that he believed would come true. "But I know when I escape, I'll call myself Moko. I'll live on my own, I'll have my own place, in a big forest... Moko. I'll be Moko." At this he drifted off to sleep, listening to the faint bird calls that were coming from outside.
Moko's housefolk had left the door open. "They don't normally do that... It must be my chance to escape!" He whispered, carefully looking around the open door. I'm running... I have to... And... I'm out... His thoughts paused. I- I can't believe it. I can see all around me... All of my new home... Moko just started walking, seemingly taking in all of this strange new world. It's just so amazing... I'm never going back, not now... And I have to find a good place. Those woods over there, maybe... Moko stared at the huge tree trunks stretching away from him. "Yes. They're perfect." Moko, sitting by his old housefolk's little garden, was not done talking. But what do I do...? So much... And it'll all be as wonderful as the woods right here.

Other: N/A

message 3: by Poppy (new)

Poppy (poppydodd111364) Warriors:
Name: Blood Shadow
Join a Clan: Maybe
Personality: fierce some, viscous, works alone, prepared to kill,
Description: Pitch black fur, Green eyes with a red tinge, Missing ear, chipped tooth,
Mate/crush: none
Kits: none
Family: lost ( was abandoned when younger )
Other: Steals from clans, doesn't have a home, always travels,

message 4: by Pelican G., That girl (→) needs to stop. SHE'S the awesome one. (new)

Pelican G. (ilovebrackenfur) | 1107 comments Mod
Vicious is misspelled. Could you also BOLD the headings, please?

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 09, 2014 05:34AM) (new)

Name: Tindle
Join a clan: yep

Personality: She's very curious and tends to get into trouble because of it. She is a free-spirit and beats to her own drum. Tindle loves to play and is very friendly, but has grown more cautious after their mother abandoned them. She relies on Hazel a lot and is very close to her sister.

Description: Tindle is an almost pure white she-cat with the expert ion of the one brown splotch on her head. She is smaller then her sister, Hazel, but tends to be more courageous than her. Tindle has beautiful grayish blue eyes, that are very captivating to look at. She has shorthair, but longer legs, though the still don't do much for her size.

History: Tindle was born after her mother became a rogue. She had only one sister named Hazel. They grew up together becoming very close. They never truly met their father, at least before their mother deserted them. After two moons of life that was exactly what had happened. Tindle and Hazel had just gotten finished being weaned and then their mother left them without even a goodbye. They had somehow managed to find their father, Blizzard, but he denied them. They are now wandering aimlessly by Stormclan's border hungry, cold, and scared.

Family:
Mother~ Shade~ abandoned them~ whereabouts unknown
Father~ Blizzard~ kittypet~ wants nothing to do with them~ taken
Sister~ Hazel~ loner~ taken
Mate: nope
Kits: nope

Others: wandering by Stormclan border hoping for someone to find them and hopefully accept them in the clan.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Name: Hazel
Join a clan: yep

Personality: Hazel is a sweet tempered she-cat with trust issues. She is very timid and tends to cling to her sister for courage. Hazel is very skittish and grows very cautious around strangers. She has taken the abandonment much worse then Tindle has and is angry at her father for declining her and Tindle.

Description: Hsazel is a chocolate brown she-cat with shorthair. She is bigger than her sister, Tindle, but that doesn't mean she's braver. Her eyes are the same captivating color as Tindle's though. Hazel also has her sister's same long legs.

History: Hazel was born after her mother became a rogue. She had only one sister named Tindle. They grew up together becoming very close. They never truly met their father, at least before their mother deserted them. After two moons of life that was exactly what had happened. Tindle and Hazel had just gotten finished being weaned and then their mother left them without even a goodbye. They had somehow managed to find their father, Blizzard, but he denied them. They are now wandering aimlessly by Stormclan's border hungry, cold, and scared.

Family:
Mother~ Shade~ abandoned them~ whereabouts unknown
Father~ Blizzard~ kittypet~ wants nothing to do with them~ taken
Sister~ Tindle~ loner~ taken
Mate: nope
Kits: nope

Others: wandering by Stormclan border hoping for someone to find them and hopefully accept them in the clan.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Name: Blizzard
Join a Clan: nope

Personality: Blizzard is a very chill tom who has an easy life. He has no interest in leaving his twolegs to join the clans and would much rather die before joining them. He is aware that he has two kits, but was angry it was with a rogue. Shade had been a Clancat before and so Blizzard felt disgusted with them. Even though he is a mousebrain when it comes to family he is very wise and generous when it comes to telling stories.

Description: Blizzard is a pure white tom with shorthair. His eyes are very similar to his daughters' eyes, except that his are grayer than theirs'. He has a slim body, even with the fact that he's a kittypet. He too has long legs with paws that are weaponized with long, sharp and pointed claws.

History: Blizzard was originally a loner, but one day a couple of twolegs had found him. Taking him home, they took care of him. Blizzard liked it as a kittypet, it was an easy life. However, one day he was out in his garden and he met a she-cat named, Shadeflight. It was one of the cliche love at first sight moments. After Shadeflight had become pregnant, she became a rogue and begged Blizzard to let her stay with him. He declined though and sent her away. The reason for this was that another Clancat had come and threatened him, scared Blizzard complied to the tom's warnings. Still scared, Blizzard denied his kits when they too asked for refuge.

Family: OPEN [all loners]
Mate: Shade~ whereabouts unknown
Kits: Tindle and Hazel~ wants nothing to do with them

Others: Has no clue where his mate is, he wants nothing to do with his kits, and he is a typical pampered kittypet.

message 6: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (last edited Aug 24, 2014 12:24PM) (new)

Approved!

message 7: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (last edited Aug 24, 2014 03:31PM) (new)

© TBR ~ The Beautiful Rose

ღNameღ Shiningkit | Shiningpaw | Shiningheart | Rose {Rose}

ღAgeღ 22 moons | 1 year and 10 months

ღGenderღ She-cat

ღClanღ StormClan {She left, though}

ღRankღ Kit | Apprentice | Warrior | Kittypet {Kittypet}

ღPersonalityღ Rose is a sweet and caring cat. She's a little bit shy, but his is 100% friendly. Sometimes she's a little bit too friendly... Rose dearly wishes she could have a mate, but she doesn't think any tom would ever love her. She often thinks of her brothers and she misses them deeply.

ღDescriptionღ Rose is a beautiful white she-cat with soft, long fur and pretty pale yellow eyes. She has one scar on her side, but it's completely hidden. Since she is small, she is good at running and when it is leaf-bare, she can easily hide in the snow. She's become quiet plump since she became a kittypet, but she has not been taken to the Cutter.

ღBreedღ American Longhair

ღPicture{s}ღ

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736...

ღMate | Crush {Crush}ღ Open

ღKitsღ She wants them

ღFamily{Blood}ღ Blackstar {Brother | Alive | StormClan} Snowspots {Brother | Alive | RockClan}

ღFamily{In-Laws}ღ Silvermist {Sister | Blackstar's mate}

ღHistoryღ Shiningkit was born in StormClan on a beautiful green-leaf day. She had two brothers, Black-kit and Snowkit. Black-kit was oldest and Shiningkit was youngest and Snowkit completely hated his own brother. As she got older, she started to dislike Clan-life everyday... A few days later, after her Warrior Ceremony(Shiningheart; Blackclaw; Snowspots), Shiningheart stared at the Camp. I can't live here anymore. And with that, she walked over to Blackclaw and Snowspots to say goodbye and just left without telling anyone else. Moons later, Rose(Shiningheart) has become a kittypet and she loves her twolegs more than anything. She dearly wants kits and would do anything to have a mate.

ღOtherღ If you take this template, I will find you and kill you in your sleep...meaning I'll report you.

message 8: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Rose is done!

message 9: by Carly (last edited Jul 30, 2018 09:34AM) (new)

Carly (carlygoldenflight) Name:Loki
Join a Clan:Probably not
Personality:Loki is a conceited and rude cat. She always wants to brag about her amazing housefolk. She is forever trying to be best. Loki is always prancing around her large yard (she has rich housefolk) or grooming herself. She would freak out if anyone besides her housefolk did so much as touch her whisker.
Description: Loki is a small brown tabby with long whiskers. She has green eyes that seem to sometimes light up like the stars. She has a long, fluffy tail. Loki also has long fur.
Picture(s): https://www.google.com/search?tbm=isc... https://www.google.com/search?tbm=isc... https://www.google.com/search?tbm=isc...
Mate/Crush:None
Kits:None
Family:Unknown parents, but she lives with her littermates, Felix and Goldie at her house.
History:Loki was born at another place where different housefolk lived. Then she was taken away to her new home. At her new home she was treated very well. She was given a comfortable place to sleep and cream and tasty food.
Other: None

message 10: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (last edited Jul 31, 2018 10:12AM) (new)

Loki
Approved

message 11: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Ack, I meant Loki. I was on my phone when I typed that. Dang you, Autocorrect.

message 12: by Carly (new)

Carly (carlygoldenflight) Thanks! XD

message 13: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

you're most welcome. ^^

Warriors: The Second Beginning {A Semi-Advanced...

unread topics | mark unread