SciFi and Fantasy eBook Club discussion

Book Chat > What are you currently reading?

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jevon (new)

Jevon Knights (jevonknights) | 40 comments So I know we don't nominate monthly reads anymore, but we can still talk about what we're currently reading or plan on reading.

I'm currently reading book 3 of Chronicles of the Unhewn Throne: The Last Mortal Bond. I love the world that Brian came up with.

Next I want to read Space Wolf.

Please share what you're reading and what you have planned next. Maybe some of us can grab the same books and discuss it.

message 2: by Damien (new)

Damien Lutz | 4 comments I'm revisiting an old classic "The Gap Into Conflict: The Real Story ". Looking for more character-driven sci fi if anyone can suggest any.

message 3: by Jevon (new)

Jevon Knights (jevonknights) | 40 comments Why character-driven sci fi? But I feel like there isn't much of a difference when it comes to good fiction.

message 4: by Damien (new)

Damien Lutz | 4 comments Some sci fi focuses more on the technology and the plot, I like it when that sits back as the setting and the story focuses on complex characters!

message 5: by Jevon (new)

Jevon Knights (jevonknights) | 40 comments Wow, didn't know goodreads could do that. Great.

With all the books on my to-read shelf, you'd think I would have gotten an email by now.