Aussie Lovers of Crime/Mystery/Thriller/Suspense discussion

Jai Baidell
This topic is about Jai Baidell
Authors Spot > Introducing Aussie author Jai Baidell

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jai (new)

Jai Baidell Hi everyone, I write action/spy stories set in Canberra, Yass and the Southern Highlands.

I'm about to publish the third full length ebook novel in my Bargains and Trades series, called "The Adila Arrangement", now available at Amazon on pre-order for a very cheap 99c.

I've put an excerpt on my website — http://www.jaibaidell.com/excerpt-fro... — I hope you enjoy it.

All my other books are listed here Jai Baidell. Ratings and reviews more than welcome.

Please contact me at jaipublishing@fastmail.com if you would be interested in receiving a review copy of The Adila Arrangement, and don’t forget to specify the format (mobi or epub are all I have at present.)

message 2: by Brenda, Suspense lover! (new)

Brenda | 9633 comments Mod
Welcome Jai and congratulations on the upcoming release of The Adila Arrangement (I added it to the database for you)

Here also are the links to Amazon -

US: https://www.amazon.com/Adila-Arrangem...

AU: https://www.amazon.com.au/Adila-Arran...

message 3: by Jai (new)

Jai Baidell Thank you, Brenda, I didn't add it myself because I thought it might be not allowed before the publication date, this is the first time I've put something up on pre-order. I wasn't sure how long the book would take to come over from Amazon. My other titles took months and months after I had added my own records, do you know the answer?

message 4: by Brenda, Suspense lover! (new)

Amazon doesn't generally add books - they don't automatically come across to my knowledge. I'm a librarian so can add books among other things. And books go into the database many months before publication in some instances - gives readers a chance to add them to their TBRs, their wish lists and so on.

message 5: by Jai (new)

Jai Baidell That's good to know. I just amalgamated my originals with some Amazon ones last week, hadn't seen the duplicates there before. So easy when there are ISBNs.

I used to be a librarian under my real life identity but I closed that Goodreads account in favour of my pen name one, I kept getting confused about who I was! Actually that's probably quite common for authors, I spend a lot of time having conversations with imaginary people :-)

message 6: by Brenda, Suspense lover! (new)

Haha!!! Yes ISBNs help incredibly!

message 7: by Jai (last edited Jun 06, 2016 12:29AM) (new)

Jai Baidell I'm a big fan of unique identifiers, so many years working with data and metadata. Now I can just play with ideas instead, so much more fun, but I haven't lost my belief in an identifier for every piece of digital content. And I prefer to manage my own, not rely on the ASIN.

message 8: by Brenda, Suspense lover! (new)

Sounds fair enough :)

Aussie Lovers of Crime/Mystery/Thriller/Suspense

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Adila Arrangement (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Jai Baidell (other topics)