Dread Forest (roleplay) discussion

Crimson Burn > Forest

Comments Showing 1-50 of 453 (453 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 2192 comments Mod
Dremora howled as she felt the wind on her face and the sweet grass beneath her feet. She crashed through bushes and went under towering tree roots as she ran, and ran, and ran.

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 2192 comments Mod
Dremora came to a stop as she tuned in on the sounds around her. It was quiet...too quiet. Thunk. Her heard snapped to the direction of the noise and she bolted towards it.

Dremora felt the wind in her fur as she ran through the forest. She stopped once she got to where she heard the thunk. She crept forward slowly and sniffed the air. Pine, mouse, and something foreign.

A growl escaped from Dremoras throat as she crept forward even more.

(( LMAO))

Dremora stepped out into the open to greet the enemy. Her white fur ruffled in the wind and her canines were gleaming and sharp.

Dremora watched him intently before she shifted into her human form. "I am Dremora Sarcosa of Crimson Burn." Her formal tone shocked many that she met and she almost cringed when she spoke. She tried to quickly switch to an informal and normal tone, but could only come out with, "What is your name?"

"I am both. I am Queen of the wolves, if you will. This is my forest. I protect it. Indulge me on something, Shinobu. What is it that you do?" She gave a small smile.

Dremora glanced at the tree and then back at Shinobu. Amusement lit up her face. She chuckled. "No worries. I know the feeling. You may stay as long as you like, and if any of my wolves give you a problem, tell them that Dremora said you are off limits."
Dremora went to turn away.

Dremora glanced over her shoulder. "Sadly, yes." She spun to face him. "You mustn't worry about that though. I patrol this forest for almost the entire day. I only get 4 hours of sleep sometimes 3. I take my job very seriously. If you do not feel safe, you can walk with me for a little while."

"You seem so sure of yourself. Don't mistake bravery for over-confidence." She crossed her arms over her chest and gave a tight smile.

message 11: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Bybee ((Opportunity calls me))

Dremora gave a vicious grin. "Show me then. Fight me. Just for kicks."

message 14: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Bybee Kurcher played with his bow, pulling the string just for the heck of it, but not really putting an arrow in. He followed the sounds, lying down on a hill as he stared interestingly at the man and woman. He put the bow back on his back, then rested his head on his arms as he watched with interest.

Dremora grinned. "A Queen never starts a war." She laughed.

message 16: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Bybee Queen? Oh... Kurcher couldn't help but smile to himself. This will be good.

(( 'sticks tongue out at Rachel' Hey did you comment on the Town yet? That seems to be really interesting. lol ))

message 18: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Bybee ((Maltra isn't going to say anything. He has a bad habit of letting the queen talk first))

((then u want Aelin to talk first))

message 20: by The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~, Queen Aelin Shadowsen (last edited Jul 01, 2016 07:20PM) (new)

Dremora watched as he polished his....blade? She could see his abs and mentally slapped herself.
Don't fall for his "flirting" or tricks!!!

"I suppose we are. I guess you forfeit. I win."

"Equals? Alright. If that is what you wish, but I must warn you that my wolves and I are not the only danger in this forest." With that she turned and began to walk away.

message 22: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Bybee Kurcher couldn't help but grin devilishly. Oh what fun he will have.

Dremora stopped in her tracks. She lifted her nose slightly to the wind and breathed in. She growled when she caught the foreign scent.

She growled. "Get ready. We're about to have company."

message 25: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Bybee Kurcher raised himself, revealing his full body. Black messy hair and dark purple eyes impossible to miss. He slowly clapped his hands. "I knew a queen would be able to catch my scent eventually." He crossed his arms and leaned against a tree, a smirk staying on his face.

"Kurcher. I should have known." Dremora still stood in her defensive position, but let her mind relax a little.

message 27: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Bybee Kurcher brightened at her knowing his name. "Such an honor it is to have the queen of wolves know my name." He did a small bow so his arrows wouldn't fall out.

Dremora looked at him with amusement. "The pleasure is all mine."
Not. This man is on my turf and needs to leave.

"I know him alright. My wolves and i have tracked him through the forest multiple times. Hes an assassin. Apparently an extremely good one at that."

message 30: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Bybee Kurcher beamed brighter. "You'd be aware of what I could do if you were Dread Forest. Then again, if you were Dread Forest, you'd be dead here right now," he chuckled.

"What is your business here, Kurcher? This is my forest."

message 32: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Bybee Kurcher frowned in disappointment. "Oh. Well, now you know." He crossed his send and tilted his head back. "I'm an assassin."

message 33: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Bybee Kurcher turned back to Dremora and tilted his head. "Your forest? Your wolves roam here, but I do believe that the actual trees are not yours." It was bold, but it was true.

message 34: by The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~, Queen Aelin Shadowsen (last edited Jul 02, 2016 06:39PM) (new)

Dremora growled. "Are you challenging me, assassin? On my own turf? This forest is mine. End of story."

message 35: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Bybee Kurcher brightened at being questioned. "Anyone who gets in my way, and anyone I'm paid to kill."

message 36: by The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~, Queen Aelin Shadowsen (last edited Jul 02, 2016 06:40PM) (new)

Dremora kept her eye on Shinobu as well as Kurcher.
"I suggest that you do not cause any trouble here then, Kurcher. My wolves and I never turn down a meal."

message 37: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Bybee Kurcher turned away from the boy and to the queen. He kicked a little stone, then picked it up. He cocked his head as he leaned on a tree. "Why would I be challenging you? I simply asked you a question. You wolves are so quick to assume... And what's wrong with me on your territory?" He raised both hands and said, "Does it look like I'm doing anything?"

message 38: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Bybee ((IGNORE MY POST))

message 39: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Bybee ((I'm on mobile and I can't delete just hold on for a sec))

message 40: by The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~, Queen Aelin Shadowsen (last edited Jul 02, 2016 06:40PM) (new)

Dremora grinned. "You're an assassin that seeks power. You tell me why you WOULDN'T challenge me. Wolves are territorial and I for one do not like outsiders, especially assassins, thinking that they own the place."

((dude I kept putting Desemae instead of Dremora because I keep switching them by accident due to me rp in two places. I feel like an idiot.))

Dremora turned to Shinobu. "Not so fast. Get back here."

Dremora stared Shinobu straight in the eye. "I do not need a reason."

(( I gtg for now!!! post and i'll post later))

message 44: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Bybee ((I got that Harry Potter reference))

((I guess we are continuing this then tho I just wanted to follow ur post but OH WELL))

Kurcher chuckled. "Some do, and I on the other hand consider myself to own very few things. A few things I KNOW I own, which includes my weapons, the clothes on my back, and food people give me." He crossed his arms. "I'm fully aware I don't own this forest, or any forest))

(('sticks tongue out at Rachel'))

"Remember that, Kurcher, and yes I am very happy, Shinobu."

message 46: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Bybee Kurcher stretched his muscles. "I could fight anytime any day, but at this point I don't feel the need to."

"I am not sure whether i should think you a fool or a wise man. You know when there is no need for a fight but you still manage to offend." Dremora frowned.

message 48: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Bybee Kurcher grinned widely. "It's a talent of mine."

"Oh my gosh, i hadnt noticed." Dremora gave him a tight smile.

(( :D))

Dremora tensed. She sniffed the air and growled.
Looks like I have a visitor.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10