Writers discussion

Camp NaNoWriMo > Information

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erin, Erin (new)

Erin | 110 comments Mod
As some of you know next month is Camp NaNoWriMo. For our writers who don't know what is allow me to explain. Camp NaNoWriMo is where you can write a certain amount of words that you set which is a goal that you can create and during that month you get to write as much as you want toward your goal.

message 2: by Liam (new)

Liam Never done Camp before, but I've done the regular NaNo for 2 years now.... I think i'll try camp this time.

message 3: by Erin, Erin (new)

Erin | 110 comments Mod
You should. Personally, I think it's better because you actually get to choose your goal instead of your goal being chosen for you and you get cabins where you can talk with other writers about your projects and give tips to each other.

message 4: by purplebookworm (new)

purplebookworm (puplebookworm) It sounds so cool!

message 5: by Selkie (new)

Selkie (wolfinaonesie) | 23 comments I've not done any NaNoWriMo stuff, but I'm interested in trying it out.

message 6: by Erin, Erin (new)

Erin | 110 comments Mod
It is really cool and it is a great way to grow as a writer

Reyna~I've gotta be on my own~ Time to sign up!

message 8: by Erin, Erin (new)

Erin | 110 comments Mod
Reyna wrote: "Time to sign up!"

Have you signed up?

Reyna~I've gotta be on my own~ Erin wrote: "Reyna wrote: "Time to sign up!"

Have you signed up?"

I did but I deleted my confirmation code so I have to again :)

message 10: by purplebookworm (new)

purplebookworm (puplebookworm) I have no idea how or what to do

Reyna~I've gotta be on my own~ Okay so now I recovered my verification code and it says it's expired and it's not letting me sign up again. What should I do?

message 12: by Selkie (new)

Selkie (wolfinaonesie) | 23 comments purplebookworm wrote: "I have no idea how or what to do"

To sign up, go to the website (http://campnanowrimo.org/) and create an account, I think the link is in the top right corner.

message 13: by Erin, Erin (new)

Erin | 110 comments Mod
Reyna wrote: "Okay so now I recovered my verification code and it says it's expired and it's not letting me sign up again. What should I do?"

That's strange. Hmm. Are you using the same username as you did before because that might be the problem and you might need to use a different one.

message 14: by A. (new)

A. R.  Cartwright Hey I'm trying to put a cabin together for Camp Nano, if you're interested in joining it PM me!

message 15: by Erin, Erin (new)

Erin | 110 comments Mod
I would, but I'm already in a cabin.