ᴄʀᴏᴡɴs || ᴀɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴅɪᴇᴠᴀʟ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ discussion

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Savannah W ~ (last edited Jun 04, 2016 12:07PM) (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white)
So, you're having trouble finding that perfect face claim? Names giving you a hard time? Not sure which role/employment to have your character? Want some history help? Or anything else you need help with character wise? This thread is where you can get that assistance!

message 2: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white)
I'm thinking of making a female character who's striving to become a knight due to a series of events in her life. What face claim do you all think I should go with for her?

Ellan Hollman (view spoiler)

Sofia Pernas(view spoiler)

Olga Kurylenko (view spoiler)

Your opinions are all welcome, helpful, and loved!

message 3: by Rose ♥ (new)

Rose ♥ | 294 comments Mod
Were you planning on having her be the daughter of a Lord or Duke or Nobleman who broke the rules or to be disguised? If it's the first, I'd go with Ellan, but if it's the latter I'd choose Sofia.

message 4: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) Thank you for your input :D. I was thinking of the noble approach, but I had a big question about that for you. Could I make her of noble blood that isn't any of the families listed? I was thinking her family could have all been killed, possibly by rebels, and it'd be one of the driving forces for why she wants to be a knight. But I wasn't sure if you'd be okay with that or not? If you're not, I understand :).

message 5: by Rose ♥ (new)

I'd be okay with it, so long as it was thoroughly explained in her history, you know? Her father would have had to argue on her behalf before he was killed however.

message 6: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) Hmmm.... *twiddles thumbs and toes* I couldn't have them take pity on her for losing her whole family enough to let them allow her desire to want to protect and serve be filled--at least until she slips up enough for them to drop her like a rock and tell her to get back in the kitchen where women belong?

message 7: by Rose ♥ (new)

Hmm. I feel like there would have to be more going for her than just that. Maybe her father talked about it before, but before he could really get her a spot in the guard he and the rest of her family were killed suddenly, and then the king took pity on her?

message 8: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) Is it cool if I PM you the idea(s) I have for her history so far and see if we can work out something that may be okay for getting her into the guard? I'm not set on anything with it, so if we can't figure something out, I can just alter it a lot if need be XD.

message 9: by Rose ♥ (new)

Oh yeah, definitely! I'm free for a while now, just working on my Priestess character.

message 10: by Emily (new)

Emily GUYS name help??

Angus
Alby
Killian
Declan
Edmund
Reilly/Riley
Ronan
Darby
Tomas
Maddox/Matix
Kenrick
Ezra
Landon
Silas
Rhys (Reese)

Cromwell
O'Malley

Character below
(view spoiler)

message 11: by Emily (new)

Emily Its so hard to choose omfff

message 12: by Emily (new)

Emily Declan rhys cromwell??

message 13: by Emily (new)

Emily Got it! Thanks girl Dx

message 14: by Rose ♥ (new)

Okayyyyyy so,

I love the fc of Natalie Dormer. But now that both of my princess claims have fc's, I have no idea what to do with her now. I had thought about her being the betrothed to one of the princes, but I'm not sure. Any ideas?

message 15: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) She could always be a noblewoman?

message 16: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) Rose, are you wanting her to be nicer? Or are you open to ideas persona wise? What if you had her being within one of the castles and gunning desperately after a royal, trying to raise herself in the ranks? Maybe she's a lower level noble? Or maybe not even that? Idk. She looks like she can be a shark willing to do anything, to me, so it just makes me think of putting her in a position where she has to work her way up. Just me, though :D.

message 17: by Rose ♥ (new)

I'd planned on her being very kind and working for the people, but at the same time working her way up in the ranks, doing it for the people. Kind of like Margaery from GoT but more legit.

message 18: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) Hmm....maybe you could have there being a family that isn't nobles, rather they are more like a 'normal' family who's made a good standing for themselves with the people, living among them and what not, and their family acts as a 'bridge' between the nobles/royals and the workin' classes? Like people who stand up for the little guys? If any of that makes sense...

message 19: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) Maybe a merchant family, for what Savannah's talking about? I know merchants generally had a good amount of money.

message 20: by Rose ♥ (new)

Ooh yeah, I see what you guys are saying. Maybe she can be the only daughter of a merchant and her family has a lot of money but they're not nobles. And she wants to work her way up in the world to help the people 'cause she knows the suffer because of the war. Perfect. Thank you!

ᴄʀᴏᴡɴs || ᴀɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴅɪᴇᴠᴀʟ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ

unread topics | mark unread