Blogger Lift discussion

Comment/Feedback Seekers > Looking for Constructive Criticism on my Book Review Blog!

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Avery (new)

Avery (amethystbanshee) | 2 comments Hi guys! I just started blogging and I was wondering if anybody would like to take a look at my site and give me some constructive criticism to improve it? So far I've only done reviews but I have a huge variety of content in the works as well!

www.redravenreads.wordpress.com

I guess basic questions I'd like answered would be:
-What do you think of the design/layout/color scheme? (pros and cons)
-How would you describe the blog in adjectives alone?
-What do you think I am like based on the site?
-Do you like the format of my reviews?
-What do you like/not like about my reviews?
-Do you like the tone of my reviews? Are they entertaining?

I would be more than willing to offer constructive criticism for your blog in exchange (or follows or comments or whatever you'd like!). It would mean the absolute world to me.

Thanks so much guys, and best of luck with your own work! <3

message 2: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) I think the colors and layout are just fine. I only read the Angelfall review, so I'm basing what I'm going to say off of it (it's not bad.) I liked reading it, and I got lots from it, but I felt something is missing that I can't identify. They have a different feel to them, and that I really like.

message 3: by Heidi (new)

Heidi | 7 comments Your layout looks really good. And yes, your reviews are good. It just takes time to build up a following.

message 4: by Erica (new)

Erica Robyn Metcalf (ericarobyn) | 30 comments I LOVE your home message! Very quirky and interesting!

When selecting one of the tabs in your top nav, that gray is a bit hard for me to read- perhaps a lighter gray would be better?

Under the Reader, Author, Youtuber, would it be possible to format all of those image so they are the same size? Also, there's a little weird formatting under Youtuber where the A is on a line of its own (unless that's just my browser).