Randomness & Craziness Group Ohh & Don't Forget Dylan O'Brien Fans ;) discussion

Wack Queens Weird World > Wack Queens Random Weird Moments

Comments Showing 1-50 of 72 (72 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hmmm well we all know that Im either really clumsy or just generally do some really dumb things....so this is where i will post them lol

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

First Story I would like to share: The Iron Bird Cage

So i was walking along with my mum, sister & her bf along an old town with all the antique shops. And I walked straight into a hanging wrought iron bird cage. That's not the funny bit ;) the funny bit is that even though I walked into and u heard the clunk from the other side of the road. I didn't stop...but just kept walking. Like seriously who does that?? It hurt like hell but I just kept walking lol.... Afterwards Nikita (my sister) told me that a young couple were walking by that saw it happen. Apparently the guy started laughing and his girlfriend hit him and told him to stop laughing. But he said I'm not laughing that she walked into it but the fact that she didn't even stop....ohh gosh how embarrassing. Least I cause amusement for the people around me hahaha....but ohhh boy it really did hurt...im pretty sure i was seeing stars and got a major egg on head from that one....

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Second story I'd like to share

So my sister and I got caught in a massive hail/snow storm (the hail was like snow and the road was piled with it like a snow storm had hit our area) anywho it was really bad severe flash flooding...so my sister and I were driven home and had to take like 20 different detours to get home (it was so depressing seeing ur house and then being redirected away from it again I nearly decided to just run out of the car and climb out fence but alas I did not bc I would've been majorly doinked on the head lols) anywho so my sister was going around the corner and we hit an ice patch and started skidding and sliding and the thing that popped out of my mouth was not ur usual freak out words but was OHHH CRIKEY MATE!! My sister looked at me once she got the car under control and burst out laughing....me too I was soo shocked...and from that day on whenever I get freaked out Crikey or Crikey Mate come out lols...I can't help it...lols....

Trust K to make people laugh in a terrifying situation even without meaning to....it really is a natural talent of mine Hahahaha

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Hahahaha lols well that happened in the middle of summer actually for us it happened in December I think

But the weather has been sooooo messed up!! Since when does it snow in the western suburbs lol? Well it's snowing in the blue mountains today and I can understand why it's cooooolllllllddddd brrrrrr

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Hahahaha why is u having turtle neck convos lols if its hot?? XD

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Soooo there being hidden in the turtlenecks? Lols hahahahahahahaha

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Hahahahahahahaha yeah I don't see ya getting very far there lols xD

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Hahahahaha

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Nope in no world would it work xD

Anywho I think I'm going to a nap still not feeling very good...seeya later

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay here's the third story...I was talking to a friend on GRs and it reminded me of the story and thought I'd share it :)

This happened awhile ago now...maybe a year or so ago we found a crocodile in our yard...note that this is a very ODD thing to happen and is not stereotypical to Australians way of living lols...it was a one off random occurrence considering we live in suburbia....I guess If you lived near rivers or lakes or whatever finding a crocodile would be a little bit more common considering that's were they live ...but thank goodness it was only it was only a babyone but it would've been a big croc like fresh water crocodile that's what it was...
So we'd just got home from visiting our grandparents for tea that night when I saw this thing go under our carport fence...I looked twice and was soo shocked I thought I was seeing thing...I looked to mum and was like mum I'm pretty sure a croc just went into our backyard...mum burst out laughing at me and I frowned at her and was like I'm being dead serious mum, she was like precious it was probs just a blue tongue lizard or something we don't get crocs...I rolled my eyes and was like Ik mum that's wat I originally thought but ahh it kinda has ridges on its back with a pointed tail, clearly NOT a blue tongue lizard look...mum still didn't believe me obviously who would? Would u?...so I told her to be careful as she went into the carport... and she looked at me shocked and was like ahh honey there's a there's a crocodile in our carport...sighing I was like yes Ik i just told u that I said peeking over the fence (so brave lols)....so my sister and I put on our gumboots and some gardening gloves and caught it with some garbage clippers and put it in a Eski that we had nearby and called the wildlife hotline...when we called they didn't believe us at all and were all like condescending saying love u sure it's not a blue tongue there's plenty of them around... so we sent through a pic to confirm and there like yeah wow that's def a croc... and were like YES WE KNOW! XD please come and take it lols it's trying to eat us...so now little chainsaw (the crocodile) lives in the reptile park in Gosford so yep that's the story :)

(the funny thing was though that only 10mins ago we'd been talking that nothing exciting ever happened and hello crocodile lols)

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha wow K! You were so brave for actually catching it yourself!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha with my sisters help of course I did yell crickey mate as well (Steve Irwin in training lols xD )
Looks can be deceiving right? Hehehehe under all my scaredyness I pulled on my big girl pants and took that croc down lols hahaha

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha least you had your sister to help! Lol!
Ikr! Totally amazing! Though I guess it helped that it was a baby croc :)

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure dave

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Hehe yeah he was a vicious little thing snapping at us all the time! Lol
Yeah true dat but it was big enough lols if it was any bigger I would've ran hid jks jks

Sure daveo what can help with

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Just tell her that it's something very special that a married couple (or mature couple I guess) share together when they love each other very much

That's what mum told us...remember age appropriate

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Ik u do Dave and its Nice to see u handling it with care :) and I feel blessed that u felt u could ask such a personal question :)

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

ok...

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Hahaha Dave...if ur having trouble explaining stuff maybe sit with ur gf together and explain it to her...it is normal for the mums to explain the anatomy I guess...but yeah my mum used a simple book explaining the human body all age appropriate of course and how everything worked...keep it simple...and it's not abnormal for girls to hit puberty at that age Dave...some go through it earlier then others some later...I was like 15 lol...but apparently the way foods are made and stuff they have added hormones that sometimes speed up that process if no wat mean

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Don't worry dave, I'm sure you're a great dad to ur daughters. And yeah, go with that explanation for now. And if she asks more, then you could try going into the science of it

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Not too in depth though she is only young still but yeah basics def needed

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

I think I got puberty early too lol

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha really I was late late bloomer lols xD

Reyna~I've gotta be on my own~ Potassium: ♔ The Queen Of Randomness & Wackiness ~ I AM THE WACKIEST OF THEM ALL ~ ♔ wrote: "Okay here's the third story...I was talking to a friend on GRs and it reminded me of the story and thought I'd share it :)

This happened awhile ago now...maybe a year or so ago we found a crocodil..."

I WAS THE FRIEND XD seriously though that story is so hilarious the most interesting thing that's entered my backyard is a skunk and it sprayed my dog :(

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Hahaha oh cool Reyna! Haha!! That's pretty awesome too lol
We had a bird drop a dead rat into our garden once...which was...interesting lol

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

HAHAHHA yes indeed u were that friend :D hehe u should have heard the stories that were in the paper though about it lols they were absabloominlootley hilariously wrong lols

Wow that's pretty interesting though! Ur dog must have stunk real bad!!!! XD

Reyna~I've gotta be on my own~ Lols It was gross though :P
Oh my that's interesting XD my dog has gotten a few rats and she always looks so proud of it lols

Reyna~I've gotta be on my own~ @Queenie when I read that I was like "I'm the friend!!" XD yep, news people. Always exaggerate everything lols

She stunk horribly it's actually happened three times poor thing never learns :D

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Hahaha it's always funny when u no ur that person :) hehe and ur like hey I'm here and it was me lols

Hahaha awwww the poor thing :( I hear tomatoes work well to get the smell out don't ask me how Ik I just do for some random reason lol

Reyna~I've gotta be on my own~ I saw my 4th grade teacher in the newspaper the other day cause she started this little library in her front yard it was cute :)

Oh yeah, everyone always says tomato works but we didn't want to get near her so we just let her stay outside till the it wore off XD she's an outside dog she actually pefers it out there. She's inside right now cause it's so hot :(

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Reyna wrote: "I saw my 4th grade teacher in the newspaper the other day cause she started this little library in her front yard it was cute :)

Oh yeah, everyone always says tomato works but we didn't want to ge..."

Awww that sounds cute :D

Hahahaha lols very understandable....

Reyna~I've gotta be on my own~ Potassium: ♔ The Queen Of Randomness & Wackiness ~ I AM THE WACKIEST OF THEM ALL ~ ♔ wrote: "Reyna wrote: "I saw my 4th grade teacher in the newspaper the other day cause she started this little library in her front yard it was cute :)

Oh yeah, everyone always says tomato works but we did..."

She was very nice but she had to retire early cause of dementia but it said she's improving and she opened it cause of that :)

She's sitting next to me right now staring around the house in aww cause she very rarely comes in here lols XD

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Reyna wrote: "Potassium: ♔ The Queen Of Randomness & Wackiness ~ I AM THE WACKIEST OF THEM ALL ~ ♔ wrote: "Reyna wrote: "I saw my 4th grade teacher in the newspaper the other day cause she started this little li..."

Awww thats terribly sad my granny has dementia and its really bad :'( shes starting to get violent its soo hard to watch her brain deteriorate...oh well least it stabilising theres no real getting better so maybe she found some meds that are helping?

Hahahaha oh ma that is soo very cute :D

Reyna~I've gotta be on my own~ Potassium: ♔ The Queen Of Randomness & Wackiness ~ I AM THE WACKIEST OF THEM ALL ~ ♔ wrote: "Reyna wrote: "Potassium: ♔ The Queen Of Randomness & Wackiness ~ I AM THE WACKIEST OF THEM ALL ~ ♔ wrote: "Reyna wrote: "I saw my 4th grade teacher in the newspaper the other day cause she started ..."

I'm sorry that's very sad it's a horrible disease :( I don't know it just said that her husband said she's been doing better. I saw her at church a couple years ago and she seemed better than when I was younger so possibly. Hopefully your grandma gets better :)

Adorable baby she's so cute :)

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Reyna wrote: "Potassium: ♔ The Queen Of Randomness & Wackiness ~ I AM THE WACKIEST OF THEM ALL ~ ♔ wrote: "Reyna wrote: "Potassium: ♔ The Queen Of Randomness & Wackiness ~ I AM THE WACKIEST OF THEM ALL ~ ♔ wrote..."

Yeah it really is....but theres really not much u can do about it...just make sure u show as much love and support as possible i guess...id say she found some meds that worked for her.....bc its n incurable disease still....thanks Reyna :)

Hehehe yes that they are :D

Reyna~I've gotta be on my own~ Potassium: ♔ The Queen Of Randomness & Wackiness ~ I AM THE WACKIEST OF THEM ALL ~ ♔ wrote: "Reyna wrote: "Potassium: ♔ The Queen Of Randomness & Wackiness ~ I AM THE WACKIEST OF THEM ALL ~ ♔ wrote: "Reyna wrote: "Potassium: ♔ The Queen Of Randomness & Wackiness ~ I AM THE WACKIEST OF THEM..."

Yeah, just gotta hope God can help everyone through it :)

She wandered off wonder where she is...

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Reyna wrote: "Potassium: ♔ The Queen Of Randomness & Wackiness ~ I AM THE WACKIEST OF THEM ALL ~ ♔ wrote: "Reyna wrote: "Potassium: ♔ The Queen Of Randomness & Wackiness ~ I AM THE WACKIEST OF THEM ALL ~ ♔ wrote..."

Yeah exactly exactly right!!

haha gone exploring :D

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

I think this moment deserves to be put in here lols xD

So i was just minding my own business in my room when my Ma yelled at me 'Kristen u said there was plenty of sliced cheese yesterday'...and I was like yeah there is like a whole packet of it...and she was like 'if there's a whole packet of it where in the world is it'...and I'm like 'ahh the fridge Ma where else would it be?!' (I thought she was like having a blonde moment or something) and then I hear her say 'Kristen since when does sliced cheese go in the freezer?!!' I replied 'erm since now'.....Oh ma sweet onions I laughed soo hard....I froze Ma's sliced cheese...she was like u really need sleep girl and me was like I is not disagreeing with u....I think she was a tad annoyed bc now she can't put the cheese on her sandwich without melting it lols xD oopsie my bad haha

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

inappropriate story but funny nonetheless......

So i used to catch the train to work each day and one time this lady (short and kinda roundish) came on with massive pillows like MASSIVE never seen pillows this big......anywho.....it was peak time and the train was packerjacked like the claustrophobic kind.....i was pushed up against the wall thanking the stars that i was tall and slim and yes her pillows ahem *blushes* squished me further into the wall like i was literally pushing myself as close into the wall as humanly possible i think i nearly became one with it.......i nearly died of embarrassment.......anywho thats not even the rest of the story....anyways......i forgot that i was leaning against the actual opening door.............yes i can imagine ur faces right now thinking oh stars what happens next...........*blushes again* anyways........the doors open and poor humble K nearly fell onto the tracks but her long legs saved her and jumped onto the platform.........k was okay kk........albeit shaken.............anyways the lady with the pillows............bc she was literally on top of me.........wasnt as lucky bc she was shorter.............and she fell out the door......yes actually fell...................not on the tracks (bc the gap is only kinda small) but she fell on the platform and.......wait for it she literally bounced right back.................not hurt at all.............her pillows saved her..........her face never even touched the ground......she looked at me and huffed like it was my fault and walked right off.................this is all true............k not lie...................

Reyna~I've gotta be on my own~ Potassium: ♔ The Qцeen Of Яаndomпess & Шackiпэss ~ I AМ THЭ ШACKIЭST OF TНЭМ ALL ~ ♔ wrote: "inappropriate story but funny nonetheless......

So i used to catch the train to work each day and one time this lady (short and kinda roundish) came on with massive pillows like MASSIVE never seen..."

This made my day :D

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

I should warn you some very odd things have happened to me on public transport...I can be amused about them now but at the time not soo funny lol

So on public transport again and i got sat on...yes sat on... by someone like huge.............like.........at least 100kgs................i tried to move once i was sat on but he was soo flippin heavy.............poor k.................i actually got massive bruises from that i only a wee lassy u no................luckily the *blushes* most handsome young gentleman who noticed.........ahh.......the predicament.............told the guy he was sitting on me.........(like how could u not tell?? i not invisible....or apparently was) and the guy grunted at me............didnt stand up fully just enough for me to slip out i was blushing so hard from embarrassment and was soo sore i nearly fell over...........the hero of the day.......offered me his seat and i was most grateful indeed.........he was soo nice.........he became my bodyguard after that lol.........seriously....he did..........we would catch the train together and he would keep an eye out for me and always offer me a seat if there was none

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Hahahaha what did I tell u about public transport lols xD haha glad made ur day xd

Reyna~I've gotta be on my own~ Potassium: ♔ The Qцeen Of Яаndomпess & Шackiпэss ~ I AМ THЭ ШACKIЭST OF TНЭМ ALL ~ ♔ wrote: "I should warn you some very odd things have happened to me on public transport...I can be amused about them now but at the time not soo funny lol

So on public transport again and i got sat on...ye..."

Okay I know that's a horrible story and poor you and bruises but that guy sounded so nice good gentleman are still out there!! But oh man public transit sounds like a nightmare!!!

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Potassium: ♔ The Qцeen Of Яаndomпess & Шackiпэss ~ I AМ THЭ ШACKIЭST OF TНЭМ ALL ~ ♔ wrote: "I should warn you some very odd things have happened to me on public transport...I can be amused about them now but at the time not soo funny lol

So on public transport again and i got sat on...ye..."

Do you still know the guy?

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Hahaha yes yes Reyna they are lols

I have one more story to share and it actually has the same guy in it the bodyguard lols xD

So I was standing in one of the train carriages and this guy came on the train with his bike and a boombox strapped onto the handle bars blaring out TERRIBLE music! (When I say blaring it was soo loud that the next carriage could probably hear it) anywho...the guy started off with singing along quietly at first slowly getting louder and louder...me and my bodyguard (just a reminder her was cute hehe lols) shared a look trying not to laugh at the weirdness of it...and then he started dancing...yes dancing and not the normal kind but the weird and wacky kind...lols...I'm pretty sure my face was the most classic thing...mouth agape the bodyguard who was standing next to me poked me, motioning to my mouth and laughed. Then the crazy guy stopped and looked at us both and said "yeah what r u 2 looking at....you got a problem?" Yes he actually said that...I shook my head no, then he was like "then why u laughing at me can't a person play music" trying to contain myself my bodyguard piped in "no no we weren't laughing at u...this is a good friend of mine and I tickled her bc I was bored" by this point I was laughing soo hard and stuttered out "yeah im really ticklish and he knows it" my bodyguard then jabbed me to try and stop me laughing but he himself was laughing...thank goodness at this time my stop came...and i waved goodbye to my bodyguard saying "seeya round" and ran off the train nearly tripping in the process I heard my bodyguards laugher following me "watch ur step" he said "see u tomorrow"

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

And no kitty unfortunately I do no I stopped catching public transport when issues with my back started and was driven to work.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

There is one other disturbing transport story but I'm not sharing....man that did some damage lol

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Potassium: ♔ The Qцeen Of Яаndomпess & Шackiпэss ~ I AМ THЭ ШACKIЭST OF TНЭМ ALL ~ ♔ wrote: "And no kitty unfortunately I do no I stopped catching public transport when issues with my back started and was driven to work."

That sucks. You could've at least kept in touch with him... he sounds like someone who might prove that chivalry isn't dead.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Hahaha yeah lols xD he was my train buddy but he did restore some of my faith that there's decent guys out there

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Im making a documentary of all my odd stories I've told people lol...kitty u may remember this one lols xD

So it was my 18th birthday and my sister bought me a minion onesie with matching slippers. Thats not the weird bit lols...anywho...she dared me to go outside in it and start running down the street in it...well i dont think she thought i would do it but....WELL...it was my birthday and u do strange things lol....so i started heading down the street in my bright yellow and blue onesie....and a car drove pass and nikita (my sister) says i dare you to chase the next car that comes by....SO....the next car that came i thought well why not...i started running after it yelling "hello hello" and waving like a lunatic....yeah the person in the car didnt take it too well and put there foot down and swerved around me hahahaha....it was entertaining i was laughing sooo hard i nearly fell over....the next car that came i did the same thing and they honked happily at me and i was soo excited....i started jumping up and down lols....yeah so thats my cray cray story....

The minion onesie looks like this.

Slippers

« previous 1

Randomness & Craziness Group Ohh & Don't Forget...

unread topics | mark unread