Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Ally and JuliaHoran

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan  | 960 comments Heyy pretty lady.

Okay I'm going to sound creepy af asking this, but were you at Fresh Market like half an hour ago?

message 2: by Ally (new)

Ally | 76 comments Looking in the mirror again?

Omg yas bitch. Why didn't you come over and say hi? I've been missing me some Julia.

message 3: by Julia Horan (last edited May 07, 2014 03:48PM) (new)

Julia Horan  | 960 comments Obviously not.

Cause you were Eric and I didn't want to intrude! You need to text me bae. I've got things to tell youu.

So any ideas for a roleplay? (This is going to be weird since I actually know you (; )

message 4: by Ally (new)

Ally | 76 comments Obviously yes. Can I get dem digits?

Lol stfu. Eric loves you. He says you are the one person who can make hockey entertaining.
And bitch I would text you if I could! Phone got taken away :'(

You're the creative one.

message 5: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan  | 960 comments I guess (; I mean you're pretty hot so...

Awh thanks Erica. I just have a lot of opinions about a lot of players and I like to voice them.
Noo :(

Ugh. Okay... Married couple, cancer patients, or bucket list thing.

message 6: by Ally (new)

Ally | 76 comments Learned from my pretty pretty friend (das you).

You're opinions are perfect :D please become a commentator.
My momma is having period pains. Das probs why.

Married couple! We should name them Julia and Carsty (;

message 7: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan  | 960 comments Awh shucks bae. I've missed my Als :(((((

Girl, them Haps fans would have my head if I said any of that stuff on tv ;D
Probs. Our moms should become friends.

Or Ally and Eric (;

message 8: by Ally (new)

Ally | 76 comments Let's go to the beach this weekend! Home girl needs to work on her tan. Eric is driving and he can bring your bae along as well. I call shotgun ;)

True, true :D still funny doe. But they probs couldn't even handle you. You being a horse rider and all.
My mom already loves your mom.

*Erica

message 9: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan  | 960 comments Can we please? And shut up, you're black. I'm pale as a butt.

Horse riders are hard to handle, I will grant you that (;
Lol let's set them up on a Panara date or something.

Sorry, my bad.

message 10: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan  | 960 comments Brb for a bit. Going on a run. Pray for me.

message 11: by Ally (new)

Ally | 76 comments It's official then, we are going. And if the boys bail on us, I'll drive. Wouldn't be the first time they did something like that ;D

Mm feisty. Girl, I like dat ;)

It's all good. So what about ages? And do you want to be the girl or guy?

Run, skinny white girl, run.

message 12: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan  | 960 comments They almost left us at Disney -.- but I talked to mama and she said I could go.

I do it just for you babe (;

I was thinking mid twenties? And I'll be the guy. Unless you want the guy. In that case you can be the guy.

Hahahaha shut up.

message 13: by Ally (new)

Ally | 76 comments I'm working on my character now!

Soo... You and Carsten?!?!?!?!?!?!?

message 14: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan  | 960 comments I'll get started on mine too!

We aren't dating! ... Yet

message 15: by Ally (new)

Ally | 76 comments Can they have some like really cute kids? Please

I was talking to him today at lunch and he said you guys are talking :P

message 16: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan  | 960 comments Yesyesyesyesyes. I'll start looking up some cute kids now.

He did?? Awh babe. I mean we hung out last night and we've been texting a lot since the beach.

message 17: by Ally (new)

Ally | 76 comments I want a blondie and a brunette.

He said you guys got icecream :P did he pay?

message 18: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan  | 960 comments I've found some cute ones, I gotchu girl.

Yes :P it was ColdStone too!

message 19: by Ally (new)

Ally | 76 comments I can always count on you.

I have some really cute picture of you two at the beach.

message 20: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan  | 960 comments Obvi I'm yo main girl.

Oh God no. I'm a whale in a bathing suit

message 21: by Ally (new)

Ally | 76 comments Wouldn't have it any other way babes.

No! The pictures are so cute. I got one of you two having your hand stand battle. I died

message 22: by Ally (new)

Ally | 76 comments Name: Marley Kate {insert your guys’ last name here}
Nickname(s): nahh

Birthplace: Sarasota, Florida

Appearance:
Height: 5’4
Weight: 122
Eye Color: Grey/green
Hair Color: Dark brown
Skin Tone: Naturally fairly tan
Tattoos: (view spoiler)

Personality: Marley, like most, has a broad personality that can’t be described in only a few words. Mostly, Marley is fairly hot tempered. When angry, she’s the kind of person that will get right up in your business to prove her point. She knows she right, and if she’s wrong then she’s not going to stand there and argue while making herself look like an idiot. Marley never did too well in school, mostly because she was doing shit with her boyfriend at the time and now current husband. She’s far from a perfect wife. She can’t cook much, she’s not very good at laundry, and she does her own thing. As for being a mother… She’s still figuring it out. Marley is a sarcastic and blunt individual, which can be funny but is also insulting. She doesn’t have much of a filter and whatever comes to mind is usually said. Marley has a back bone and stands up for what she wants and what she believes in.

History: Grew up in a normal home, with a mom, dad, and a younger brother. Her family moved around a bit because of her dad’s job, but other than that there wasn’t much difficult about her life. Until she was proposed to, then her parents made sure to drop all contact with her.

Other: is currently a stay at home mom

message 23: by Ally (new)

Ally | 76 comments Can they please live in a cute little house like this?

message 24: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan  | 960 comments She perfect! And omg yes please.

I can't believe he beat me lol

message 25: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan  | 960 comments Full Name: Fisher James Tommo
Nickname(s): Fish, Fisha, Nemo, Hunter, Gold Fish, Go Fish, Salmon, whatever you can think of

Nationalities(s): Canadian
-has dual citizenship in Canada and America

Birthdate: December 24
Birthplace: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Appearance:
Height: 6'3
Eye Color: Blue

Personality: A lot of people wouldn't believe it just by meeting Fisher, but he is extremely intelligent. He's the kind of smart where when you give him a new concept in math, or physics, or chemistry, ect, he can figure it out. Fisher, however, doesn't use this to his advantage. Sure, during high school he would do great on tests, but he never turned in homework. He's smart but not driven. Fisher likes having fun, which is good and frustrating for his loved ones. Fisher, even at 22, is very immature. He laughs at inappropriate times and simply doesn't accept much responsibility. And he doesn't care that people want him to change, he's having fun so why should he?
Fisher isn't very easily angered, but when he is angry... It's bad. There's a lot of cussing, and shouting, and breaking things. And he's never really been one to apologize. Again, he doesn't take responsibility for things. Throughout high school, before he learned how to control his anger, he was constantly getting into fights, and was in and out of suspension throughout his high school career. But he doesn't regret any of it. Fisher doesn't dwell on things that have happened, he's great at moving on.
Overall, Fisher is a funny guy, who has the potential to be someone, but he's content where he's at.

History: Fisher hasn't had a particularly interesting life. For starters, he's a bastard child. His parents weren't married when Fisher was born and they never got married. Actually, Fisher had two older siblings, and all of them are half siblings, none of them sharing the same father. Fisher's mother has never been married, yet has three kids. That should give you a good idea of what his mother is like (*cough cough* slut). Fisher's dad isn't in the picture, and never really was. The only thing he was good for was the occasional check in the mail. So Fisher has never really had a father figure, which explains why he's not really into having kids. He has no idea what a dad should be.
Fisher proposed to Marley two days after their high school graduation, which was a surprise even to him. Before he met her, he had no intention of ever getting married. Marriage never really was a trend in his family, so it never really appealed to him. Fisher is far, far, far from the perfect husband, but he tries. Some of the time.

Family:
Mom: Emily Tommo, 45
Dad: Thomas Cobb, 47 (not in the picture)
Older Half Sister: Lilly Tommo, (view spoiler)
Older Half Brother: Beau Tommo, (view spoiler)

Other: Played hockey growing up

message 26: by Ally (new)

Ally | 76 comments I love him! Damn if these two actually got together their kids would be spot on.

I know!! Who knew the kid could actually do a handstand

message 27: by Julia Horan (last edited May 13, 2014 02:41PM) (new)

Julia Horan  | 960 comments For their kids:

(view spoiler)

and the our little man

(view spoiler)

message 28: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan  | 960 comments Ugh forreal!

And I know right? I was impressed.

Can they in Anna Maria Island, Florida?

message 29: by Ally (new)

Ally | 76 comments I love the first little girl and that little boy is too cute. So... names. Got any?

And yes! Anna Maria is perfect. They should have pets. I'll look for those

message 30: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan  | 960 comments I'm glad you think so :P For the boy I like Bentley. And for the girl... Jade?

They should have a dog and a cat.

I'm so freaking obsessed with this little family.

message 31: by Ally (new)

Ally | 76 comments (view spoiler)
They seem like a German Shepherd family to me.

(view spoiler)

I was thinking the names should like go together. Maybe the dog's name could be like Jack and the cat could be Lucy.

message 32: by Ally (new)

Ally | 76 comments Bentley and Jade are so cute. I lave it.

They are the cutest!

message 33: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan  | 960 comments Jack and Lucy and then Bentley and Jade. I love it!

How should we start this thing off? Just like a normal day?

message 34: by Ally (new)

Ally | 76 comments Normal day sounds good to me. Who wants to start?

message 35: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan  | 960 comments Could you? I need to study AP World

message 36: by Ally (new)

Ally | 76 comments Sure thing bae. I'm going to start it off like they're fighting a bit, yeah? I'll type something up real quick.

message 37: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan  | 960 comments Sounds good babes

message 38: by Ally (new)

Ally | 76 comments It was only 8 am, and Marley was already exhausted.

Jade has only just gotten over her case of the flu and Bentley woke up with a fever this morning. Luckily, Bentley’s fever had gone down and he was starting to act more like himself. He was now seated in a high chair, with a cup of Cheerios, which he was throwing all over the place. Jack waited patiently, licking up the spare Cheerios. Jade was in the kitchen with Marley, trying to help make breakfast, but in reality she was only getting in the way. Now that Jade was two, she’s been trying to help out more. But since she’s two, she can’t exactly help. At all.

“Where’s Daddy?” Jade asked, spinning in the kitchen, until the point she got dizzy, and sat down in the middle of the floor.

“Sleeping,” Marley replied, trying to keep her voice from being flat. It’s not like their two year old daughter would understand her mommy’s frustrations.

Jade giggled as Lucy walked across her lap, her fur tickling Jade’s nose, barely paying any attention to her mother’s response. Marley maneuvered through the messy kitchen, dumping cat food in the cat bowl, dog food in the dog bowl, and giving both the animals’ their water. Jack, however, didn’t take interest in his food, and continued eating the Cheerios Bentley was tossing him. Unfortunate for Jade, she happened she be walking around just as Jack was lunging for a lone Cheerio, knocking right into the toddler. She started screaming and crying as soon as she hit the floor.

Marley turned around, sharply, sloshing some water onto the floor. In two long strides, she made it to the other side of the small kitchen, quickly yanking her daughter up and off the floor. “Bad dog!” she yelled at Jack. Her loud exclamation caused Bentley to start crying.

Two screaming children.

She strode to the master bedroom, pushing the door open so it hit the wall with a thud. “Get your lazy ass up. Now. I need your help.”

message 39: by Ally (new)

Ally | 76 comments Bish I know you are online because I know you finished your exam. Tell me everything that happened last night. My mom turned off texting on my phone during school hours so fml.

message 40: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan  | 960 comments ((Oh my Goddd is was so perfect. So he picked me up and drove me to his place around 7pm. At first he was just helping me study for AP World and then we started watching some hockey. It was great because we ended up just making fun of both teams the whole time.
So like one of the Butt Rashes (that’s what we called Montreal cause their color is red… Like a rash. And they’re Canadian so they’re pale… Like a butt) is really small (like 5’9) and he always goes after the BumbleBee’s (the Bruins) captain who is like 6’9. So the little guy (Gallagher) has like a horrible case of little man syndrome. And then at one point Chara (big man) checked the little butt rash so damn hard. Carsty and I basically laughed for like 20 years. And then we were just talking shit about all of the players and it was just hilarious. And we made Nutella sandwiches, and I met his dog, and then I met his mom, and ugh it was just perfect. And then he drove me home around 10, but he stopped at Starbucks and bought me my favorite. And then he texted me once he got back home and was all like ‘had fun’ and then put the kissy face emoji. We texted a bit back and force and then he told me that he really likes me with that cute little blushy smiley face emoji.
Getting my reply up today. I’m goin out to lunch tho. And stay off your phone while you’re at school))

message 41: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan  | 960 comments It’s been a busy week so Fisher was more than willing to have a lie in that morning. He woke up around 6 am, along with Marley, when they heard Bentley crying through the monitor. Bentley being about 8 months old, he wasn’t sleeping through the night. Even though he was a lot better than Jade had been.

Luckily, Marley took that shift and left Fisher to go back to sleep, and he stayed asleep until she came back into the bedroom to tell him that she needed his help. At first he didn’t move, just pretending to stay asleep. But with Jade’s loud crying, it was hard to ignore. And when he looked at the door, he was disappointed to find Marley still standing in the way of the door. “Mm, alright,” he mumbled, very slowly easing himself out of bed. He gave Marley an irritated look as he brushed past her. Such a lovely thing to wake up to. An angry wife, two screaming kids, and a neurotic dog who was making a mess out of the kitchen.

Fisher grabbed Jack by the scruff and pulled him towards the door. He opened the front door, and shoved the dog outside. Since buying the house, they had put some money into getting a gate to get onto the porch ((since they already had that cute little wrap around white fence thing)). Once Jade started walking and learning how to open door, they decided it was a safety thing so she couldn’t just wander out. If she did get outside, at least she would only get as far as the porch. It was also helpful when they needed to shove Jack outside, since they didn’t have a yard of any kind.

Jack was left barking outside while Fisher got little Bentley out of his high chair. Bentley could be a fairly hard child to comfort. He just kept crying and crying, and then he would cry a little more. So it took a few minutes, but Bentley finally calmed down to the point he was only whimpering as he rested his head against Fisher’s shoulder.

Fisher sighed, about to put Bentley down until he started crying harder again.

If it weren’t highly frowned upon, Fisher probably would have cussed at the kid