What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. NA/YA Mother daughter alternating perspectives [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tamara (new)

Tamara Bolling | 3 comments I read the summary for this book last year, I believe. I know it has to be a newer book, probably published after 2008 and on. I can't remember if the book was Young Adult or New Adult. The book was about a mom who got pregnant when she was either a college student or high school student, and the father leaves. Sixteen or seventeen years later, the book follows the teenage daughter and she is looking for her bio dad. The book was told in both of the perspectives of the mom and daughter, and I think it was also told from the past and the present day.

message 2: by Megan (new)

Megan (meganscoils) | 34 comments Could it be One Pink Line by Dina Silver by Dina Silver? Sounds very similar, the mom got preggo in college.

message 3: by Tamara (new)

Tamara Bolling | 3 comments Megan wrote: "Could it be One Pink Line by Dina Silver by Dina Silver? Sounds very similar, the mom got preggo in college."
Yes!! Oh My Gosh, thank you so much!

message 4: by Megan (last edited Jun 03, 2016 07:11PM) (new)

Megan (meganscoils) | 34 comments It's a good read hope you enjoy. I was thinking that or, Where We Belong by Emily Giffin .