The Books With Looks 📚 discussion

Book Of The Month > BOTM Juni 2016: The Last Time We Say Goodbye

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tinka (new)

Tinka | 495 comments Hey there guys. The book of the Month (which really had so many votes) is The Last Time We Say Goodbye

Have fun reading and discussing it

message 2: by Ash (new)

Ash (evermorefan) | 1068 comments Started reading a bit of this this morning. I'm liking it so far

message 3: by Jason (new)

Jason (jasondenness) | 1426 comments Don't think this Isa book for me so gonna miss this one out.

message 4: by Tinka (new)

Tinka | 495 comments Have to check out if the library has it, if not I'll probably get the Kindle edition

message 5: by Tinka (new)

Tinka | 495 comments Okay got the Kindle edition and will start now. Need a break from the crime novels I need to read for class

message 6: by Ash (new)

Ash (evermorefan) | 1068 comments half way through and I agree with Jason that he probably won't like this book too much.

message 7: by Jason (new)

Jason (jasondenness) | 1426 comments Hahaha.

message 8: by Tinka (new)

Tinka | 495 comments Haven't read that much but I agree. Probably not a Jason book haha

I personally really like it so far.

message 9: by Ash (new)

Ash (evermorefan) | 1068 comments Finished this book a couple of days ago - I enjoyed the book and thought that the story had a great message in it.

message 10: by Tinka (new)

Tinka | 495 comments Yeah me too. I liked to how it dealt with grief and the different effect it has on people. You don't find many books doing that right