Run from Reality Read-a-Thon discussion

Drop
This topic is about Drop
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Group Reads > June Group Read: Drop by Katie Everson

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Whitney (new)

Whitney  (jadeshea)
Drop

I wasn’t always like this. I know what you’re thinking: druggie, junkie, wreckhead, trashbag. But I’m not sticking needles in my arm or sleeping on the streets, or stealing to feed the habit. I’m not one of those.

Carla has just moved to London and starts at yet another new school; she is desperate to fit in. Though she makes a couple of friends, she soon meets the charismatic, good-looking Finn and their whirlwind romance begins. Carla, an A student and gifted artist, lets her schoolwork slip as she enters Finn's world – a world of partying and drugs. Friends tells her that Finn is no good – even his brother, Isaac. But Isaac has an ulterior motive, doesn't he? Is either brother right for Carla?

message 2: by Whitney (new)

Whitney  (jadeshea) This book seems interesting. But, I'm kind of worried I won't like it.

Is anyone else reading this one?

message 3: by Sara (new)

Sara | 246 comments Mod
I gotta hunt it down :)

message 4: by Whitney (new)

Whitney  (jadeshea) Sara wrote: "I gotta hunt it down :)"

Does it seem interesting to you?

I"m a little worried about the drug aspect of it. I'm not a huge fan of reading that.

message 5: by Sara (new)

Sara | 246 comments Mod
I'm not typically either. I can't find it anywhere. Must only be paperback... is it worth it to pick up?

message 6: by Whitney (new)

Whitney  (jadeshea) Sara wrote: "I'm not typically either. I can't find it anywhere. Must only be paperback... is it worth it to pick up?"

I don't know. I think I may pass on this one...

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.
unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Drop (other topics)