Aussie Readers discussion

In the Dark of Light (The Light Keepers Trilogy, #1)
This topic is about In the Dark of Light
Our Authors Spotlight > Aussie Author - Aussie Trilogy (Blue Mountains) :-)

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bettina (new)

Bettina Melher (bettinamelher) | 18 comments Hi, everyone!

I just wanted to share my free kindle promotion with you all.
My latest novel, In the Dark of Light will be available for free download this weekend on Amazon (Sat 4th and Sun 5th June). This book is the first in The Light Keepers trilogy (Book 2 is due to be published later this month, and I’m currently writing the third one).

I’m very excited about this trilogy as it’s set in Australia—in the Blue Mountains :-) I live on the Gold Coast and unfortunately have never visited Blackheath or Katoomba, but when I was researching possible settings for these books I just fell in love with the beautiful scenery and knew that I had found what I was looking for!

Next time I’m in Sydney I hope to spend a weekend in Blackheath or Katoomba. I’m particularly looking forward to Govetts Leap Lookout, the Three Sisters, Baltzer Lookout and Hanging Rock.
If anyone has any recommendations or any other must-see places, please let me know. ;-)

Anyway, if you enjoy YA urban fantasy (especially if you’re a fan of stories about witchcraft, demons, and the world of the paranormal) feel free to download a copy. I’d love to hear your thoughts.

Thank you!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Bettina

In the Dark of Light

message 2: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

Brenda | 68378 comments Mod
Here's the Amazon link to keep an eye on - the free price should take effect tonight after around 6pm AU time :)

https://www.amazon.com/Dark-Light-Kee...

message 3: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

Congratulations Bettina and thanks for the offer :)

message 4: by Bettina (new)

Bettina Melher (bettinamelher) | 18 comments Thank you so much, Brenda! :-) and thank you for posting the link too! Very much appreciated.

Hope you have a great weekend!

Bettina

message 5: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

You too Bettina :)