Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > CнyCнy இ Кἆяἆ

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ (last edited Jun 02, 2016 11:27PM) (new)

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments Here we are. :)
Did you have anything specific in mind? Or just the general mental illness or depression plot.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments Okay, ummmm maybe just depression then if you want??

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments Ummm they could both be depressed if you want, and they kind of get through it together or something. I don't know. Doesn't matter to me.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments Yeah that's fine, and I was thinking that mine could be more like straight suicide type of depressed. That maybe they have already tried once like a year ago or something.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments I can play either gender.
Do MxM or MxF
What ever you prefer is fine.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments Hmmm then could I play the girl. It's been a while since I have. lol

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments Yeah, though mine might be more detailed if that's okay.
Are they going to be teens or.........

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments Okay, awesome.

message 9: by ☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ (last edited Jun 03, 2016 12:58AM) (new)

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments  photo Girls___Models_Model_Hanna_Beth_042814__zps95d6e873.jpg
Name: Aubry Lynn Torres
Nicknames: Bree or Lynn or Torres
 photo Hair-hanna-beth-make-up-piercing-pretty-Favim.com-209461_zpsfqyomfju.jpg
(view spoiler)
Height: 5'4
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Appearance: Aubry has dark brown hair and brown eyes.
 photo ready-closeup--large-msg-124276013095_zpstyn9d5ed.jpg
(view spoiler)
Personality: To be RPed
 photo orig-21080455_zpszx82esyg.jpg
(view spoiler)
History: Aubrey started getting depressed when she start high school. She really never thought all that much about it. Just kind of thought she was having a shitty day, but then it turned it weeks months and before she knew it a year had past and she only had a very good days strung together. By the was eighteen she was in college and starting wonder what she was even doing, why she even bothered to get out of bed in the morning. Didn't seem like anyone cared all that much to see her anyway. Parents were always off at work only had a couple friend as school, every terrible feeling or memory she ever had on constant reply in her mind she finally gave in. Her first thought was to take a few handfuls of her roommates sleeping pills but she quickly realized she wouldn't feel anything. She hasn't really felt anything in so long she really wanted to go out feeling something, even if it was just more pain. So instead she walked into the closet and grabbed a knife. She slit both her wrist, as deep as she could manage and then just, laid back on her bed. The only reason she even survived was because her roommate came back from work early.
 photo 5608_1140873013737_1584795388_30358568_455876_n_zpsbb9a18e2.jpg
(view spoiler)
Other: She has thick scars on both her wrists, that she usually hides with long sleeved shirts.
She doesn’t have any of the tattoos in the photos above, but does have one on her back.
(view spoiler)
She is always wearing this jewelry and almost never takes it off. Kind of occasionally messing with them sort of makes her feel better. Keeps her mind from wondering to some terrible shit about her past.
(view spoiler)

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments Okay. :)
Night.
Where should start at?

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments Okay sounds good to me.

message 12: by ☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ (last edited Jun 03, 2016 02:06AM) (new)

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments Aubrey sighed softly and absentmindedly played with one of the necklaces she had hanging around her neck, as she waited in line at Starbucks. She didn't usually spend money at these types of places, but she had a hard time getting herself to climb out of bed this morning, or forcing her self is more like it. She was kind of hoping that maybe it was just because she was tired, like normal people. So she decided to buy herself a cup of coffee, since she didn't actually own any.

Soon Aubrey was up next, since she been looking at the menu she already knew what she wanted. So she gave the cashier a small smile before ordering. "Ummmm...... venti White Chocolate mocha. With ummm caramel pump" she said, not really she sure said that right but it was the best she could do, since she's never really done this before. After a few questions it was time for her to pay, so she handed the cashier her bluebird blue, which was basically a debit card.

The cashier took the card and nodded slightly before swiping it. Seconds later the cashier visibly rolled his eyes, "It was declined" he said and handed it back to her more then a little rudely.

Aubrey frowned, "What!" she have squeaked, "I uh... I-I just put m-money on it yesterday."

"Not my problem lady" The cashier said and again rolled his eyes "Next" he yelled and gestured for the guy behind her to hurry up and get to the counter already, deciding that he was already done with the girl dressed in a baggy sweater and leggings.

Aubrey was kind of speechless and just blankly stared at him a moment before kind of just ambling out of line. She was so completely embarrassed that she just looked straight down at the ground and kind of just hurry out the front door. She didn't want to stay in there a second longer, she felt like literally everyone was watching and judging her, even if logically that made no sense. Either way she stopped right outside the shop, that she now vowed never to go back into, to catch her bearings.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments Aubrey finally stopped having herself a little pity party when some guy came outside and spoke to her. What he had to say made her completely speechless, though if she was being honest that really wasn't all that hard to do. She just really didn't know what to say to that, it's been a while since anyone actually did something nice for her. "I..... uh... t-thank you" she said, kind so stumbling on the words as she spoke. She was so used to just rude ass-wholes being around her all the time that she really hadn't expected a nice guy to suddenly show up and buy her coffee. Feeling way to awkward to actually say anything else she kind of just smiled and followed him back inside.