Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. {Semi-Advanced} discussion

The Bus > Commons Area

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Agent Monroe (new)

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 300 comments Mod
Complete with a fully-stocked minibar (courtesy of S.H.I.E.L.D.)the Commons Area is a good place for the entire team to get together and relax.

message 2: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Agent Monroe (new)

Asia was on her way down to the Lab when she stopped in the Commons Area, slipping over to the bar and putting the tiniest bit of Vodka into her glass of tea, stirring it slowly. That morning conversation with Eternity had thrown her off a little bit, she usually was much better at keeping her cool. The dynamic of this new team had changed her emotions quite a bit, and it was completely changing her perspectives. Natasha would be ashamed, and that made her even more disappointed in herseld. Sighing, she took a sip of her warm tea.

message 3: by Hayley, Captain America (new)

Hayley | 253 comments Mod
Alison had been sitting quietly on the sofa with a sketch pad on her lap when the door opened letting Asia in who headed straight for the bar. "Rough day?," she asked softly not wanting to startle the other agent to much who obviously hadn't noticed her sitting there. She hadn't exactly spent much time with anyone on the team just to working on her own but she had made a friendship with Asia as they had met each other before becoming members of this team. Well met each other was a bit of an understatement, Asia, Natasha and herself had gained something as a reputation as the unholy trinity due to their deadliness and Natasha and Alison's ability to put down any man who decided it was a good idea to flirt with them.

message 4: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Agent Monroe (new)

Asia looked up, startled slightly, but she wasn't about to let it show. She took another sip of her tea before replying. "Not terrible, but I ran into one of our new teammembers. She wasn't wearing pants. In the kitchen." She rolled her eyes. "Not that I'm judging, because this is technically our home. It's just not professional in my opinion." Asia perched on one of the stools at the bar, looking over at Alison with a small smile, "What are you up to this early?" Carefully, the brunette set the twin cups of tea on the counter, careful to take note of which was her and which belonged to Leo. She didn't want to accidentally give the scientist a mouthful of vodka.

message 5: by Hayley, Captain America (last edited Jun 26, 2016 01:26PM) (new)

Alison was good at reading reactions but couldn't tell if she startled the other girl or not. "That's.... well that's..." she said trailing off slightly at loss for words. Unprofessional was one word for it and it was one thing to be confident in your body and another to walk around half naked. "Well I agree its unprofessional." she said finally not sure what else she could say that wouldn't be insulting. "Ah you know me, trying to catch the best light to sketch in before it gets too bright," she replied with a shrug, holding up her sketch pad. She would probably turn her sketch of the empty commons room into a painting later on possibly painting in her fellow team members.

message 6: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Agent Monroe (new)

"Are you going to let me see any of your work sometime soon?" Asia asked teasingly, reaching forward and taking another sip of her tea. "I'm sure it looks really lovely." Asia herself had no talent whatsoever for sketching. She could write poetry rather well, not the stuff she would ever show anyone of course, but she was sure it was nothing on par with the level of what Alison could sketch or paint. "I would never tell anyone you showed me, of course. You know keeping secrets is one of my specialties." That much was completely true. Asia's mentors had taught her well, enough to withstand most torture regimens, not that that was something she ever wished to discuss.

message 7: by Hayley, Captain America (last edited Jun 27, 2016 05:21AM) (new)

Alison shook her head and smiled. "Nope, no-one's seeing any of it until its complete," she said. She didn't like showing uncompleted works to anyone and that's what most of her work at the moment was uncompleted as she didn't have the time to complete it. "And thank you," she said at the compliment shading in part of her sketch at random, if it didn't look right, she could always rub it out. "Oh I know, its just I have thing about showing people stuff that's uncompleted, if you really want to see some of my stuff, remind me later and I'll fish out some of my completed canvases." she said. She was well aware her friend could keep secrets and had a bigger one to divulge than just her sketch work but she would keep it close to her chest until she had no choice but to reveal it.

message 8: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Agent Monroe (new)

Asia rolled her eyes playfully, a small grin on her lips. "Fine, fine, but I'm holding you to that. You know I would love to see your work." And it was completely true. Asia always had enjoyed seeing any of her friends work, she got ridiculously proud over all of them, whether it was seeing Alison's art, or Skye hacking a ridiculously secure computer system, or Ward take out the enemy, or Leo in the lab. It just made her so proud, and maybe that was her biggest weakness, how deeply she cared for her partners. Something which she was supposed to be trained not to do, a lesson she clearly had failed. "So," Asia said, continuing the conversation, "Any plans for the rest of your day?"

message 9: by Boba (new)

Boba | 29 comments ((Guess this place works))

Alvar had just gotten to the small base that Coulson's team now occupied, not knowing what to do in the main building as well all the sound irritated his newly enhanced hearing as well all the comments on his wearing full armor which looked a bit like a tiger for a good reason, even having a slightly armored tail which most had assumed was a mechanical attachment and not part of his anatomy. He soon found the Bus, the large custom cargo plane the team flew to missions with, making his way inside to the common room which he had smelled someone in already so he had gone silent and managed to get in unheard. He looked at the young women at the bar, one sipping at tea which had a slight hint of alcohol while the other was just sketching on a pad. He stood leaned against the wall, listening in as he was curious how the team worked together.

message 10: by Hayley, Captain America (last edited Jun 30, 2016 03:35AM) (new)

Denver | Hiatus | wrote: " Asia rolled her eyes playfully, a small grin on her lips. "Fine, fine, but I'm holding you to that. You know I would love to see your work." And it was completely true. Asia always had enjoyed see..."

(( sorry Denver I meant to reply))

"I know and you can, just don't let the others know I'm showing you," she replied not wanting everyone to see her artwork which could be disturbing in places due to her job as the huntress, it was her way of dealing with death, painting it. "Probably some training, want to join?" she asked knowing apart from May and maybe Ward, Asia was probably the only other person here who could keep up to her when it came to hand to hand combat. Through not many people knew why Alison was quite as good at it as she was.

message 11: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Agent Monroe (new)

((girl no worries <3))

"Of course not, who would I tell anyways?" Asia said with a smirk, running a hand through her ponytail, twisting one tendril of long brunette hair around her fingertips. "And I would love to join, of course," Asia replied. Agent Monroe had a bad habit of only letting her emotions out while punching something. But to her, it was the only natural way. That is what Natasha had taught her after all. And thanks to Natasha's teaching, the young agent always did her workouts with headphones jammed in her ears, blasting classical ballet music, something the others always laughed over. "I have to go down to the Lab for a bit though, Leo is expecting me." She nodded towards the two matching cups of tea.

message 12: by Hayley, Captain America (last edited Jul 03, 2016 03:13AM) (new)

"Hmm lets see, Ward, Leo, Natasha, Clint. Want me to go on?" she replied with a raised eyebrow putting her pad down next to her. "Good. When are you free?" she asked. Alison had some pent up energy she couldn't wait to get rid of. She wasn't used to sitting around this long without doing anything. Normally she was on a mission every couple days but since being assigned to Coulson's team they had been on two missions and they had been on the team several weeks. "Yeah that's fine. Have fun with Leo," she said with a wink having some inkling of the crush Asia had on the scientist. It was cute how the two sort of just circled each other.

message 13: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Agent Monroe (new)

"I could probably be free in an hour or so. Depending how long things take in the Lab. Leo is working on my wristlets" she said, indicating to the two bands resembling Widows Bites on her wrists. They were a gift from Natasha, two small wristlets developed by SHIELD which, when given the right pressure, two knives would extend, making her punches rather lethal. Asia rolled her eyes at Alison's comment, her cheeks only turning slightly red. "Leo and I are just friends, I dont know how many times I have to say that."

message 14: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Agent Monroe (new)

Boop