Dystopian Society discussion

The Residium: Road to Rome
This topic is about The Residium
Suggestions > Reviews Needed for The Residium - Road to Rome

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by John (new)

John | 7 comments I need reviews for my book please.

Synopsis:

The year is 2068. A mysterious leader, Arif arises amongst the stateless peoples of the Mediterranean and leads a stealth invasion of Southern Italy. U.S. Ranger Staff Sgt. Jeb Montalto and his unit are sent to Calabria, Italy to assist WorldAlliance247 forces in turning back the powerful group of invaders who number in the millions. What starts out as a routine mission for Jeb and his Rangers turns to frustration and ultimately a world of unimaginable nightmare, as Arif’s army - seemingly under supernatural influence- advances north as an unstoppable force.

The Residium - Road to Rome is a dystopian action adventure remarkably close to the bone as the world faces the massive dual challenge of retaining our distinctive cultures and humanity in the face of unprecedented economic, political and religious upheaval.

Please message me if you are interested. Thanks John

message 2: by John (new)

John | 7 comments Hi, Here is a 5 star review of my book from Robert Kruger. Please let me know if you would like a review copy. Best regards John:

“An original & engaging story. There is a taste of the philosophical and the surreal...the heart of the novel is its adrenaline pumping action & human drama. Characters are tightly drawn & believable — real. A compelling read.”

message 3: by Simon (new)

Simon Welsh | 25 comments Hi john. Sounds very interesting, I'd happily take a review copy.

message 4: by John (new)

John | 7 comments Simon wrote: "Hi john. Sounds very interesting, I'd happily take a review copy." Great, Simon. Please send me your email address. BR John