Great Middle Grade Reads discussion

Creepy, Funny & Just Plain Weird: Stories and poems for kids
This topic is about Creepy, Funny & Just Plain Weird
AUTHORS' CORNER > Creepy, Funny & Just Plain Weird book release, looking for reviews!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maranda (last edited Jun 02, 2016 03:14PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Maranda Russell | 48 comments Hello everyone! I am excited that my new middle grade book, Creepy, Funny & Just Plain Weird: Stories and poems for kids is now available! I am looking for reviews or other promotional opportunities for it. If you would be interested in reading a PDF copy for review here on Goodreads, Amazon or Barnes & Noble, please feel free to contact me! I am willing to do review trades with other children's authors too! The book is a fairly short, fun read and was made to appeal to more reluctant readers as well as those who already love to read.

message 2: by Jemima (new)

Jemima Pett | 1357 comments Mod
Good luck, Maranda.

Maranda Russell | 48 comments Jemima wrote: "Good luck, Maranda."
Thanks Jemima! I'm excited, but then again I always am with new books!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I was going to contact you for it, but found out that it was on Unlimited, so I went ahead and read and reviewed it without you! I really enjoyed it -- honestly. It's the kind of thing I used to love as a kid. I haven't tried it on my son yet (he's in a high fantasy kick right now, anyway) but I'm looking forward to seeing his reaction.

Maranda Russell | 48 comments Thanks so much Tabitha! Yeah, almost all of my books are available on Kindle unlimited, so feel free to check out any others I have written if you haven't already :) I really appreciate your review and I hope your son does like it when he gets a chance to read it!

Tabitha wrote: "I was going to contact you for it, but found out that it was on Unlimited, so I went ahead and read and reviewed it without you! I really enjoyed it -- honestly. It's the kind of thing I used to lo..."

message 6: by Red (new)

Red Rohl (RedRohl) | 2 comments I'd be interested in reviewing it for you. It sounds great!

Maranda Russell | 48 comments Hi Red! That would be great. If you could message me here on Goodreads with your email address, or email me at Shojobeatgirl@live.com, I can send you a PDF version of the book!

Red wrote: "I'd be interested in reviewing it for you. It sounds great!"