Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Cadicle: Volumes 1 - 3 (Cadicle #1-3)
This topic is about Cadicle
Temporary Available Books > Read-to-Review: CADICLE SERIES (YA/NA space opera, modern-day galactic empire)

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amy (new) - added it

Amy DuBoff (amyduboff) | 5 comments Cadicle Omnibus (Volumes 1 - 3) by Amy DuBoff

Hello!

I am seeking book reviews in exchange for a free copy of the first three books in my Cadicle space opera series.

About the series
Out of sight beyond modern-day Earth, the Taran empire spans the galaxy from its seat of power on Tararia. When Cris leaves Tararia to pursue his telekinetic abilities, he thinks he’s started a new life. In the ensuing years, he finds that freedom was an illusion--he and his family are at the center of a galactic conspiracy. Torn by politics, love and war, they must choose between duty and morality as the true nature of their purpose unfolds. Through their roles as Agents in the TSS, they will be on the front lines of space battles, but the political skirmishes they must face on Tararia could prove just as dangerous. The Cadicle holds the key to winning both, but at what cost?

You can read more about it here: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01DQ74GWQ

Reply here or send me a PM if you're interested in receiving a free copy of the omnibus in exchange for a review on Goodreads and Amazon. Thank you for your consideration!

-Amy

message 2: by Rishit (new)

Rishit | 70 comments Amy wrote: "Cadicle Omnibus (Volumes 1 - 3) by Amy DuBoff

Hello!

I am seeking book reviews in exchange for a free copy of the first three books in my Cadicle space opera series.

About the series
Out of sight beyond..."

Will love to review if you can spare a physical copy!

message 3: by Amy (new) - added it

Amy DuBoff (amyduboff) | 5 comments Rishit wrote: "love to review if you can spare a physical copy!"

Hi Rishit! I apologize, but I haven't budgeted for physical review copies at this time. I am running some giveaways on Goodreads over the coming months, though, so be on the lookout for those if you'd like a paperback; I have the giveaways open worldwide.

message 4: by Amy (new) - added it

Amy DuBoff (amyduboff) | 5 comments LaKisha wrote: "I would love to review! My email is readingasusual@gmail.com."

Great! I will be in touch :-)

YA Books are Epic (yabooksareepic) I'd love a copy please!! gryffindorbooks95@gmail.com

message 6: by Amy (new) - added it

Amy DuBoff (amyduboff) | 5 comments Jonathan wrote: "I'd love a copy please!! gryffindorbooks95@gmail.com"

Sending it your way! :-)

Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Cadicle: Volumes 1 - 3 (other topics)