Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. {Semi-Advanced} discussion

Clearance Level Ten > Level Ten File Folders

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Agent Monroe (new)

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 300 comments Mod
decrypting....decrypting....decrypting....Welcome to the File Folders of the Level Ten Agents. Below you will find mission information, descriptions, and skills of the Level Ten Agents.

message 2: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Agent Monroe (last edited Jun 02, 2016 11:23AM) (new)

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 300 comments Mod

description

moderator info to be added

description

message 3: by Hayley, Captain America (last edited Jun 05, 2016 08:50AM) (new)

Hayley | 253 comments Mod
description

Hello Everyone :)

So my names Hayley and i'm one of your lovely moderators for this group. I am an 18 year old female from England with an obsession for happy endings and fairytales; through I do often complain about all movies ending happily. So what else do you need to know about me or want to know about me for that matter, well I'm into drama and have been performing for years in all sorts of genres. I love musicals and often randomly break into song when at home. My favourite musical is probably Les Miserables and I have a habit of shipping the Les Amis together especially Grantaire/Enjolras and Jehan/Courfeyrac, so unless you want to read an entire rant on how they are perfect for each other its a topic best left alone ;).

Other information you may want to know, hmmm..... I really like the Marvel and X-Men films and again I do ship a lot of people together, for example Stucky and Cherik. But the major reason I like the Marvel movies is because it shows humanity at its best, a group of people who could quite easily destroy and rule the world if they wish to, instead chose to save it.

I also like Game of Thrones and will enter into any discussion about it and have quite the obsession with House Tyrell (if no-ones figured that out already ;) )). But yeah I don't have any real hatred of any of the characters apart from Ramsey so if you want non biased discussion I'm your girl. My other fandoms include Harry Potter and Percy Jackson.

One last fact you might want to know is I'm a major mythology nerd and I'm going to be studying Classics at uni next year.