Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, #7) Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows discussion

Game--> What if...

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Najma Let's play a game. Make a situation starting with 'What if..'
Rule: All situation must be related to Harry Potter. The more weird it is, the better :D
Starting with...
What if Cedric accidentally consumed vampire blood before dying? (you know what i mean)

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) What if Dumuladore was a time Lord?

message 3: by J (last edited Jun 05, 2016 06:43PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

J Tohabath Silver- Ever on and on, I continue circling with nothing but my pain and the paralyzing agony, to tell me who I am, who I was, uncertainty enveloping wrote: "What if Dumuladore was a time Lord?"

The Doctor would still be the last one in the end. Go figure.

Also, is your name a quote from the song Bad Apple (Undertale)?

ThePirate74 wrote: "Let's play a game. Make a situation starting with 'What if..'
Rule: All situation must be related to Harry Potter. The more weird it is, the better :D
Starting with...
What if Cedric accidentally ..."

I can see it now...

Cedric: "Hey, dad? I thought it was tomato juice, but it seems you left a sticky note that says 'do not drink'. Am I dying?"

Cedric's dad (he who's name escapes me): "No! No son, it's worse... far worse... it's a substance that will put you at the forefront of teenage girl horror-based fantasy, a substance that would make the dark lord himself shudder..."

Anyhoo, WHAT IF... Fred wasn't the twin who died? ("He's not Fred, I am!" "Honestly woman, you call yourself our mother?")

Najma What if Dumbledore was actually Gandalf's son?

Virginia What if Voldemort planned to take over the wizarding world just so he could force people to watch him tap dance as without doing so, nobody wanted to see him tap dance?

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) J wrote: "Silver- Ever on and on, I continue circling with nothing but my pain and the paralyzing agony, to tell me who I am, who I was, uncertainty enveloping wrote: "What if Dumuladore was a time Lord?"

T..."

Wha

Yeah. You know it?

What if the house in Wizard of Oz landed on Voldermort?