Classical Obsessions discussion

Chat

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elline Pelline (new)

Elline Pelline | 46 comments Mod
I end school at the 17th :/ But begins on the 12th of September :D

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Miss Elaine Carringtion wrote: "I end school at the 17th :/ But begins on the 12th of September :D"

That's Norway folks ;-D

message 3: by Elline Pelline (new)

Well, Norwegian schools begin at 16th of August, but I'm going to England, where schools begin later

message 4: by Elline Pelline (new)

Know the problem! Take some time to get used to it :)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I just finished my first corset!!!! So exciting! :-D

message 6: by Elline Pelline (new)

Wow, how? Sewing?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Miss ℰlaine ℭarringtion wrote: "Wow, how? Sewing?"

Yes! I thought that it would be too difficult but it wasn't! :-D

message 8: by Elline Pelline (new)

Share a picture of it! I've got a corset bought on Fretex. Used ;)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Miss ℰlaine ℭarringtion wrote: "Share a picture of it! I've got a corset bought on Fretex. Used ;)"

How do you even upload pictures from your computer? I'm so dumb ;-P

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Sometimes I feel completely mad. For instance, I looked out about 20 minutes ago - it was raining and HARD - and thought "Oh, what a lovely weather! I must take a walk in the nearby forest." So I did. Result: soaking wet + enormous happiness. The sun couldn't have brought me more joy. Rain is so magical in over-grown forests. I love it.

message 11: by Katie (new)

Katie Hanna | 52 comments Felicity wrote: "Sometimes I feel completely mad. For instance, I looked out about 20 minutes ago - it was raining and HARD - and thought "Oh, what a lovely weather! I must take a walk in the nearby forest." So I d..."

You live near a forest? That's awesome! We don't have any forests within walking distance; there are plenty of trees around our neighborhood, but no places where you can get "lost in the woods," as it were.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Jessica wrote: "Felicity wrote: "Sometimes I feel completely mad. For instance, I looked out about 20 minutes ago - it was raining and HARD - and thought "Oh, what a lovely weather! I must take a walk in the nearb..."

We live in a town but there is (luckily!) a forest nearby :-) Well, it's not a big one either, but it's still a very beautiful place. Lots and lots of flowers! *dreamy sigh*

message 13: by Έλλη (new)

Έλλη (ellietolia) | 10 comments Felicity wrote: "Sometimes I feel completely mad. For instance, I looked out about 20 minutes ago - it was raining and HARD - and thought "Oh, what a lovely weather! I must take a walk in the nearby forest." So I d..."

How wonderful!!! <3

Madison Stéphanie | 8 comments Hey everyone! Sorry I have been pretty inactive :) I'm currently on winter break (yay!) and I have more time to read! (double yay!) I'm also reading the Cinderella book from Disney press. It's SO good already =) Anything new happening lately in the forest of bookworms?

message 15: by Katie (new)

Katie Hanna | 52 comments Madison wrote: "Hey everyone! Sorry I have been pretty inactive :) I'm currently on winter break (yay!) and I have more time to read! (double yay!) I'm also reading the Cinderella book from Disney press. It's SO g..."

I'm on winter break from grad school--also yay! :-) I'm actually having a hard time finding books to read over the break; but I'm hoping to be able to read "The Girl From the Train" by Irma Joubert. Also I'm reading "Mrs. Kennedy and Me" by Clint Hill (it's a memoir) and it's very good . . .

message 16: by Elline Pelline (new)

I haven't had much time for reading after starting at college in September, my subjects are really intense. But studying Othello and Death of a Salesman has been interesting! Anyone read them?

message 17: by Katie (new)

Katie Hanna | 52 comments Miss ℰlaine ℭarringtion wrote: "I haven't had much time for reading after starting at college in September, my subjects are really intense. But studying Othello and Death of a Salesman has been interesting! Anyone read them?"

I know how you feel, I've been in the same boat with graduate school . . .

Othello is wonderful. So sad, but so good.