Happily Ever After Cafe discussion

Authors' Promo/Blogs/Booksites > My entire backlist is free, and I have a Kindle Voyage up for grabs!

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Aya (new)

Aya Fukunishi | 6 comments After five awesome, awful, wonderful, terrifying, gratifying and sucky years of writing romance and erotica I've decided to hang up my boots, remove my Amazon-issued strapon (we all get them after our third top 100 book) and spend a little time on the back of a horse in Mongolia, a thousand miles from the closest deadline. Before I leave, though, I've decided to give my fans two final treats.

The first is Aya Fukunishi Romance: The Complete Collection, 2011-2016. It's an anthology of all 36 of my romance and erotica novels, novellas and short stories, including everything from my runaway romance bestsellers to the weird erotic short stories I wrote while spaced out on painkillers and typing with a broken hand in the middle of Cambodia. The book contains all 400,000 of my published words, together in a single volume for the first time, and it's completely free for Kindle Unlimited subscribers (and $0.99 for everyone else). The book is a limited release, and will be removed from sale as soon as I'm in my next bad mood :P Before I pull it from sale you should grab your copy right now at Amazon: http://amzn.to/1t35wVP

The second treat is a contest. To celebrate the release of my collection I'm giving away a shiny new Kindle Voyage and a fistful of Amazon gift cards totalling $400, as a thank you to the readers who made all of this possible and saved me from having to find a real job. If you'd like to be in with a chance of winning I have a Rafflecopter running until the 14th. No purchase necessary, and you can enter every day the contest is running :)

If you'd like to get your hands on a new Voyage or win an Amazon shopping spree you can enter here: http://gvwy.io/koeb7c9

Thanks for reading!

Aya xxx

message 2: by Pamela(AllHoney), Fairy Godmother (new)

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) | 14526 comments Thanks for the info, Aya

message 3: by Jade (new)

Jade F. (goodreadscomjadeforbidden) | 46 comments Wow: Mongolia on horse back? Can we envy you, just a little?
Thanks for thinking of such lovely giveaway and special edition, have fun!