Into the Forest discussion

Into the Forest
This topic is about Into the Forest
Film/TV /Radio Adaptations > Into the Forest adaptation

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Michele | 520 comments Just found out that Into the Forest has been made into a movie, with Ellen Page!

Trailer
IMDB page

No way it can be as good as the book...

Margaret | 3434 comments Mod
Thanks for the heads up! I'll be watching it--though I'll probably wait until it's out of theaters.

message 3: by Jalilah (new)

Jalilah | 4260 comments Mod
Thanks for letting us know Michele! I did not even know there was a book called Into the Forest!

It's good, but not fairytale related, unless I'm forgetting something. It's dystopia/apocalypse.

message 5: by Lacey (new)

Lacey Louwagie | 236 comments Oh, wow. I loved the book when I read it way back in 2002. By now I've probably forgotten so much of it that the changes in the movie won't even annoy me. ^_^

message 6: by Katy (new)

Katy (kathy_h) | 820 comments Jalilah wrote: "Thanks for letting us know Michele! I did not even know there was a book called Into the Forest!"

Me either.

Leah (flying_monkeys) | 1009 comments Michele wrote: "Just found out that Into the Forest has been made into a movie, with Ellen Page!

Trailer
IMDB page

No way it can be as good as the book..."

This one of those "owned but not yet read" books of mine. Looks like I'll have to move it up the queue so I can read it before I see the movie.

Michele | 520 comments Margaret wrote: "It's good, but not fairytale related, unless I'm forgetting something. It's dystopia/apocalypse."

Not really fairy tale, no. Unless maybe for the sort of mythic pull of the forest itself, as a kind of archetype for unknown dangers.

Michele wrote: "Not really fairy tale, no. Unless maybe for the sort of mythic pull of the forest itself, as a kind of archetype for unknown dangers. "

True.