Role Play discussion

Code Geass > Code Geass Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 891 (891 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Kyouya stood on a roof, looking out over Brittania. "This country will fall. I will make sure of it." He said to himself.

message 2: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) Kai was waiting for someone yet again she had gotten there on time but the other person was late and she was getting impatient

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 25, 2009 11:40AM) (new)

Kyouya sighed. "I should probably go to school now, not that I'd be missed. And what will I gain from going to a Brittanian school?"

message 4: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) Kai saw the person coming "What took you so long" Kai

"Got tied up here is what you asked for" the person said handing her a folder

"Good now i got to go or i will be late" Kai said leaving she went to her destination which was a small Japanese school in the middle of the ghetto she got there just as the bell rang

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Kyouya looked at his watch. Class had started. "Doesn't matter, I'm not going." He said. Instead, he jumped back down through the window of the building he was standing on. The Knightmare Frame factory.

message 6: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) she sat through the first class and was so bored that she skipped the next class and walked around for the rest of the day

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Kyouya began sabotaging all of the Knightmare Frames. "If the military doesn't have access to their most powerful weapon, then the Japanese can take their country back." He said to himself. A guard walked into the room. "Hey! What are you doing in here?" He asked, taking out a gun. Kyouya looked him in the eye. "You will put the gun to your head, and pull the trigger." He said calmly. The guard nodded, and shot himself. Kyouya sighed. "Well, someone would have heard the gunshot, and they will come to investigate. I'd better leave now." He walked outside. Once he was far enough away from the building, he took a detonator out of his pocket, and pushed a button. He turned around and watched as the Knightmare Frame factory was demolished. He walked towards his house. Now, it's time for the next phase of my plan. He thought.

message 8: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) Kai walked by the factory and that it had been blown sky high and couldn't help smiling while she went by 'bout time someone did something to that place' Kai thought she remember that she had to get something at the store so she went to go and get it

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Kyouya went inside his house. "I'm home." He called, before remembering that he would be alone for the next few weeks. His mother was away somewhere, and his father worked in the Brittanian military. He went upstairs to his room, and closed the door. He went to his computer, and began hacking secret military files.

message 10: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) 'well that is done now what do i do' Kai thought puting the stuff away 'guess i will just go to my room and look at that file it might prove important' Kai thought going upstairs and opening the file at her desk and flipping through it she found information on a britainian officer who lived in the area 'hmm...that's interesting this guy is married to a Japanese woman how interesting i don't really care about this guy but he is facinating maybe i should spy on him for a while i can start now since there is an address right here and i am bored' Kai thought standing up and memorising the address then going to find the house it didn't take her long since she knew the area like the back of her hand

message 11: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 25, 2009 04:30PM) (new)

Kyouya learned all of the Brittanian military's secret information within an hour, and memorized it. "Now, I need to get the rebels to follow my commands." He said. I am doing everything as Zero did it. If I'm not careful, I may end up... He shook his head. "I will succeed where he failed."

message 12: by Kjonesbookpage (last edited Jul 25, 2009 06:14PM) (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) Kai had looked in all the windows and only found one person in the house a guy her age she couldn't tell what he was doing but she heard what he said but didn't quite understand it but she didn't leave

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"With the power of the Geass, anything is possible." Kyouya said. He called the leader of the Japanese rebels. "Who is this?" The man asked. "You can call me... Zero. Don't confuse me with Lelouch, I am merely re-writing his ideas. I'd like to be known as Zero, though. It may strike fear in the Brittanian's hearts." Kyouya said. "You may have noticed what happened to the Knightmare Frame factory. That was my work."

message 14: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) 'war no way this guy he is against Britainia so he is on our side but I don't like it something isn't right' Kai thought

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"How do I know we can trust you?" The rebel asked. "You don't. But if you don't trust me, then I can't help you. I still won't give any information about myself, though." Kyouya said. "Because then, you could dispose of me when I was no longer needed. Of course, I can do the same to you."

message 16: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) 'he's talking to the comander I better get more info' Kai thought gettingout the cam she had on her hoping she didn't get caught she took the pic and decided it would be best to leave

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Kyouya heard something outside. "Damn it, someone's spying on me." He said. He hung up, and looked out the window. "If they find out about this..."

message 18: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) By that time Kai was already around the corner praying he hadn't noticed her leaving 'now to call hq before he finds out it was me' Kai thought she dialed and waited for the comander to answer

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Kyouya sighed. "This could be problematic." He said to himself.

message 20: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) The comander answered the phone "This better be good" the comander
"It is sir someone just called you am i right" Kai
"Yes how do you know" the comander
"I watched him call you and i got a picture of his face i will send it to you" Kai
"Good work but how did you see him call me"
"you remember the file you sent me about the military officer that lives in the area well it is his son" Kai
"Good call me if you get any updates and get the photo to me as soon as possible"
"Yes sir" Kai said hanging up the phone and heading home to send the picture to the comander

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Kyouya grabbed a mask from his dresser. "They won't see my face with this... But does it matter?" He asked himself. "If I wear some kind of disguise, I won't be trusted. But the original Zero wore a disguise... Damn it, what do I do?"

message 22: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) Kai got home and went to the dinosaur computer that took forever to load she contacted the comander so that she could send him the photo and she wanted to investigate this guy some more he facinated her

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Kyouya thought about his next move. "There's a possibility that the rebels will see my face, so there's no point in using a disguise. Especially when they are mere pawns. Only a more important piece needs any special treatment. The pawns are for sacrifice and disposal, nothing more. Perhaps the commander is a bit more valuable, but a pawn nonetheless."

message 24: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) "I am glad to see that you have sent the photo we will analyze and give you his name" the comander
"Thank you sir i will be waiting in the mean time i will keep a watch on him" Kai
"Very well i will contact you later" the comander said hanging up

message 25: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 26, 2009 12:24PM) (new)

Kyouya went outside, deciding not to use the mask. He walked to where he knew the rebel hideout was, and went inside. "Can I speak to the commander? Alone?" He asked. The commander came, after hanging up the phone where he had been talking to someone. "Yes. What is it you want, brat?" They went to private room, and locked the door. "I am Zero." Kyouya said. "You will do as I say, or you will die."

message 26: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) "i will have to report to hq later but oh well i better go back to my look out on this guy" Kai said to herself 'comander will be mad if i don't it should take about five minutes' Kai thought so she left making absolute sure that she had her phone as she walked out the door one of her friends came up he was the analyst of hq
"Hey Kai that guy you sent us a pic of has turned up at hq comander wants you there now" the guy said
"Alright i am on my way" Kai said running towards hq

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Kyouya used the Geass on the commander. "You will cooperate with me, and do everything as I say, until Brittania has fallen. After Japan has regained it's power and dignity, you will kill yourself." He said. "Yes. I understand." The commander said.

message 28: by Kjonesbookpage (last edited Jul 26, 2009 12:53PM) (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) Just then Kai walked in shocked at what she saw "why you brat what have you done to the comander" Kai shouted she closed her eyes she knew all about geass from her reasearch she had found many things mainly that some involved making eye contact while others could be used in different ways

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Kyouya smiled. "I have done what needed to be done. He will assist me in anything I need to have done, and Brittania will fall."

message 30: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) "so then why don't i trust you" Kai said getting a little angrier

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Because you aren't part of my plan, so you have no reason to trust me." Kyouya said calmly.

message 32: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) "Do not underestimate me i am the best there is here and i will not have you messing with my comanders mind" Kai

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"What will you do?" Kyouya asked, still completely calm. "If you try anything, I'll tell the commander to have the rebels kill you. And the Geass isn't my only weapon. I've been trained in combat as well, not that I need that."

message 34: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) "You really think i am that stupid to attack you here when i know you have the upper hand but i want to warn you i am a trained and skilled assasin the main reason i haven't done anything is because we want the same thing" Kai

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, then we are forced to work together." Kyouya said. "And I don't trust you, either."

message 36: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) "I was expecting that but i am at least willing to hear you out but i can't guarentee anything after that alright my name is Kaiamura but everyone calls me Kai" Kai

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay. Kai." Kyouya said.

message 38: by Kjonesbookpage (last edited Jul 27, 2009 11:46AM) (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) "I am not going to acknowlege you as Zero so you might as well tell me your name" Kai said completely unamused

message 39: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 27, 2009 03:43PM) (new)

"My name? In what way will that information aid you?" Kyouya asked. "It doesn't matter anyway, I guess. My name is Kyouya."

message 40: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) "I never said it would aid me i didn't ask you to tell me your name so it could aid me it was more of curiosity you see i already know you are only half Britainian and who your father is and it merely facinated me" Kai

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Of course it did." Kyouya said.

message 42: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) "I didn't expect you to believe me i mean you have no reason to but i was given a file on your father my task was to spy on him but he wasn't home and you were and i was bored so do the math" Kai

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"So, did you enjoy my light show?" Kyouya asked, changing the subject.

message 44: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) "You must be dreaming i said i would tolerate you doesn't mean i have to be nice now i wish i had just stayed in class" Kai

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"So, you would rather allow the Brittanians to keep their Knightmare Frames?" Kyouya asked.

message 46: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) "No definitely not" Kai was getting slightly confused she hadn't thought her last response completely through so she just wanted to get out of there now

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's quite obvious that you want to leave." Kyouya said. "Am I wrong? If you want to, then just get out. I have work to do."

message 48: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) "Don't tell me what to do you aren't my comander!" Kai said getting angry

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"But he is." Kyouya said, pointing at the commander. "And I can make him do or say anything. Besides, I wasn't trying to force you to leave. I could have used the Geass for that. I noticed that you don't want to be here."

message 50: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) "I can't believe i am going to be honest with you but i actually forgot what the light show was and then you said it so it is embarrasing that is why i wanted to leave to hide my embarrasment" Kai said though she didn't understand why she had told him half the stuff she had

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18