What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Spellsinger (Spellsinger, #1)
This topic is about Spellsinger
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. fantasy series about student from berkeley or yale [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shannon (new)

Shannon Keir | 3 comments Who ends up in a fantasy world where animals talk and his best friend is a wise ass outlaw and he falls in love with a fox or squirrel and they all go on various adventures!

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38155 comments Mod
When did you read it? Was it paper, ebook, or other? How many books are in the series?

message 3: by Michele (new)

Michele | 2359 comments Like an actual fox/squirrel, or a fox/squirrel that changes into a human? Was the books just about adventures in general, or was there some kind of quest of battle against a villain? Did the student ever get home, or did he stay in the fantasy world?

message 4: by Shannon (last edited May 10, 2014 08:06AM) (new)

Shannon Keir | 3 comments this was at nearly 15 years ago so paper back, maybe 6 or seven books in the series, i think the first book was a quest against a villain but memory is hazy. i believe the student managed to get home for a bit but he was a stoner and couldnt get to grips with the normal world so went back to the other world as he was in love and all the animals were actual animals but they had human characteristics!

ps thanks for the reply

message 5: by Shannon (new)

Shannon Keir | 3 comments finally put the right combination of words into google and found it!!!!! The series is called Spellsinger by Alan Dean Foster, i highly recommend checking them out. Im so happy its been bugging me for months! :-)

message 6: by Michele (new)

Michele | 2359 comments Spellsinger for the clicky.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Spellsinger (other topics)