Never Too Old For Y.A. & N.A. Books discussion

What Tomorrow May Bring
This topic is about What Tomorrow May Bring
Read 4 Review #164 - What Tomorrow May Bring (Closed)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 97 (97 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Marni (last edited May 29, 2014 04:12AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Marni (wonderwmn999) | 3578 comments The group would like to welcome back author David Estes for a Read 4 Review of the What Tomorrow May Bring, a YA dystopian boxed set of 10 books of which he is the author of one, The Moon Dwellers.

David is not asking you to read and review every single book, but he is asking that you pick one book out of the set and post your review on it. We do ask that when you write your review, you do specify which book it is for. Please also remember to post your reviews to Amazon. Icing on the cake, but not required, is that you would also post your review separately, under just the book itself. If you do that, and would like help with the links to the book, just message me.

What Tomorrow May Bring - The YA Dystopian Boxed set includes 10 books and bonus chapters from established and up-and-coming indie authors in dystopian literature in a single collection. Each story contains a brand new foreword by its author.

THE STORIES:
Open Minds, by Susan Kaye Quinn
The Moon Dwellers, by David Estes
Prison Nation, by Jenni Merritt
daynight, by Megan Thomason
Stitch, by Samantha Durante
The Annihilation of Foreverland, by Tony Bertauski
The Girls from Alcyone, by Cary Caffrey
The Narrowing Path, by David Normoyle
The Rain, by Joseph Turkot
Virulent: The Release, by Shelbi Wescott
External Forces (Bonus Chapters!), by Deborah Rix

2500 pages, ebook

The author will be providing 25 copies in epub, mobi and PDF formats. To request, please post your email address and format needed. It is your responsibility to check for the book and download it. It is also your responsibility to contact me immediately if you do not receive the book or have a problem. In exchange for the free book, the author requests an honest review of their book not just on Goodreads, but also on Amazon USA, UK, and any of your blogs or reviewing sites. Once you are finished with your review and have posted it on Goodreads, you are REQUIRED to post your Goodreads link to it on this thread.

Even though this book is being gifted to you please do not share it with anyone. It is unethical, disrespectful and illegal to share books provided to you for reviews.

Further Info from the group, not the author: If you do not complete the e-book within the time given, and you do not post your link on this thread or I do not hear from you stating that you intend to finish and review the book, you will not be allowed to participate in future Read 4 Review events. This is to prevent people from getting complimentary books over and over without fulfilling their obligation.

Do not message me nor the author requesting the book. All info is to be posted here. This is for the ease of the author and the mods and fairness to all. If you do not wish to share your email publicly, please do not request.

If there are any other authors looking to do this with our group, please message me. You MUST be willing to provide copies, free of charge, to the reviewers. Here’s the post on what is needed when requesting: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

REVIEWERS: PLEASE read the topic titled "Reviewers." All the rules are listed under there. We will not allow any excuses of "I didn't know" because the rules are listed and if you have any questions you can always message me. https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Links to find the book for posting reviews:

Amazon US: http://amzn.com/B00K1H0304
Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00K1H0304

Deadline for review is 11:59pm EST on 05/28/14 (May 28th).

Reviewers:

Kristen: kristen@kristentaber.com mobi COMPLETED
Sara: sarabooklover@outlook.com mobi COMPLETED
Melissa: melbnep7@gmail.com epub COMPLETED
Ekaterina: ekaterine.iberi@gmail.com epub COMPLETED
Mike: mike.fluellen@gmail.com epub COMPLETED
Syndey: Xsydderrx18@gmail.com PDF COMPLETED
Jessica: Jworley04@gmail.com mobi COMPLETED
Violet: creative.violet@hotmail.com mobi COMPLETED
Khulhet24: thearedaja_0224@yahoo.com epub DID NOT COMPLETE
Monserrat: monserrat.guzmang@gmail.com mobi COMPLETED
Minerva: minnie6484@gmail.com epub COMPLETED
Belinda: mybidda@gmail.com epub COMPLETED
Dawn: Dawn: brazil.dawn@gmail.com epub COMPLETED
Ramsha: ramsha_rehan123@yahoo.com epub COMPLETED
Katy: kat_meister@yahoo.com epub COMPLETED
Lillian: lmccurry286@gmail.com epub COMPLETED
Jiayi: iyaij-@hotmail.com PDF COMPLETED
Debbie: debbiehickmon@yahoo.com mobi DID NOT COMPLETE

Kristen Taber | 20 comments I'm interested. kristen@kristentaber.com
mobi please

Sara (sarathebooklover) I'm definitely interested and I don't have any open R4R's at the moment. I'd love it in Mobi format please!

sarabooklover@outlook.com

Mel (Reviews In A Pinch) (reviewsinapinch) | 37 comments I'm definitely interested! melbnep7@gmail.com
epub please.

Ekaterine (thegoddess) | 478 comments Oh this is awesome!
ekaterine.iberi@gmail.com
epub please!

Mike | 139 comments Hey marni I would really love to do this ! I do have three out now ( one I am posting this afternoon) so if I have too many let me know and I will try and get a second one done today as well. If I am good to go my email is mike.fluellen@gmail.com epub

Sydney (sydsawyer18) I would love to do this one! Xsydderrx18@gmail.com

Sydney (sydsawyer18) And PDF for me please thanks!

Marni (wonderwmn999) | 3578 comments Mike wrote: "Hey marni I would really love to do this ! I do have three out now ( one I am posting this afternoon) so if I have too many let me know and I will try and get a second one done today as well. If I ..."

Since you're posting one today, no problem.

Jessica Poole | 17 comments Sounds great! Jworley04@gmail.com - mobi please

Violet_Musonda Winchester | 99 comments Awesome-sauce!!

creative.violet@hotmail.com
Mobi please. :)

Violet_Musonda Winchester | 99 comments Hey Marni,

I was just curious. If we finish one book from the list are we able to review another if there's still time for reviewing before the deadline?
Just curious. :)

khulhet24 looks interesting.

thearedaja_0224@yahoo.com epub please

Monserrat (the-psychotic-bibliophile) | 8 comments Oh Gee!!! I'll be delighted to participate on this one! I've been looking forward to read The Moon Dwellers :3

My e-mail is monserrat.guzmang@gmail.com, mobi format please :)

Marni (wonderwmn999) | 3578 comments The author is 6 hours behind my time, so it's 12:03pm for me and 6:03am for him, so don't expect the copies immediately.

Minerva (minnie6484) | 93 comments Hi, I would love too!!! epup please minnie6484@gmail.com :)

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 1269 comments Awesome, thanks everyone for signing up and Marni for organizing! It's morning in Hawaii so I'm just getting organized for the day, but I'll send out all of the e-mails soon! ENJOY!!!

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 1269 comments Violet wrote: "Awesome-sauce!!

Mobi please. :)"

Hi Violet, thanks for your interest in the boxed set! Unfortunately, the e-mail didn't go through to this e-mail address and I got a bounce back e-mail saying it failed. Do you have another e-mail address I can try sending your book to? Thanks!!

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 1269 comments Violet wrote: "Hey Marni,

I was just curious. If we finish one book from the list are we able to review another if there's still time for reviewing before the deadline?
Just curious. :)"

And to answer your question...absolutely! In fact, even after the deadline, feel free to add to your review as you finish reading additional books in the set :) Thank you!

Sydney (sydsawyer18) You live in Hawaii David?? I'm so jealous!

Marni (wonderwmn999) | 3578 comments David wrote: "Violet wrote: "Awesome-sauce!!

Hi Violet, thanks for your interest in the boxed set! Unfortunately, the e-mail didn't go through to this e-mail addr..."

David,

I sent her a message. She's in Australia, so she's either still snuggled under the covers or just getting up.

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 1269 comments Sydney wrote: "You live in Hawaii David?? I'm so jealous!"

We just moved here in March and LOVE IT! I'm really lucky that my job (as a writer) allows me to work anywhere in the world :)

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 1269 comments Marni wrote: "David wrote: "Violet wrote: "Awesome-sauce!!

Hi Violet, thanks for your interest in the boxed set! Unfortunately, the e-mail didn't go through to th..."

OK, cool, thanks Marni!

Violet_Musonda Winchester | 99 comments David wrote: "Violet wrote: "Awesome-sauce!!

Hi Violet, thanks for your interest in the boxed set! Unfortunately, the e-mail didn't go through to this e-mail addr..."

Hi David.
Just woke up actually. :)
You can try using:

imoo_14@hotmail.com

OR

musondavmwape@hotmail.com

And thankyou for answering the question. :D

Belinda King (mybidda) | 87 comments I would lile to review this please.
mybidda@gmail.com
if there is a preference epub please.

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 1269 comments Violet wrote: "David wrote: "Violet wrote: "Awesome-sauce!!

Hi Violet, thanks for your interest in the boxed set! Unfortunately, the e-mail didn't go through to th..."

Thanks Violet! I've just resent the e-mail to both those e-mail addresses, I hope you get it!

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 1269 comments Belinda wrote: "I would lile to review this please.
mybidda@gmail.com
if there is a preference epub please."

Thanks Belinda! Just sent you an e-mail :) Enjoy!!

Violet_Musonda Winchester | 99 comments David wrote: "Violet wrote: "David wrote: "Violet wrote: "Awesome-sauce!!

Hi Violet, thanks for your interest in the boxed set! Unfortunately, the e-mail didn't ..."

Thankyou so much David!! I finally received the copy. Can't wait to start. :)

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 1269 comments Yay!! I'm so glad and you're most welcome :)

message 30: by Dawn (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dawn Brazil (dawnabrazil) | 42 comments I think I've read a few of these but I wouldn't mind reading the others. Especially since I enjoyed what I read so far. My email is brazil dot dawn @ gmail dot com

Marni (wonderwmn999) | 3578 comments Dawn wrote: "I think I've read a few of these but I wouldn't mind reading the others. Especially since I enjoyed what I read so far. My email is brazil dot dawn @ gmail dot com"

David, I put her down for epub because that's the format she's requested before. Up to you if you want to send that way or PDF.

message 32: by Dawn (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dawn Brazil (dawnabrazil) | 42 comments Yes, thank you, Marni, ePub is great.

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 1269 comments Awesome, thanks Dawn! I'll send an ePub version your way! I'm so glad you enjoyed the books in the set you've read so far and I hope you enjoy the rest :)

message 34: by Minerva (last edited May 12, 2014 11:48AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ramsha | 11 comments This sounds interesting! Epub format please!
ramsha_rehan123@yahoo.com
Thank you!

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 1269 comments Minerva wrote: "https://www.goodreads.com/review/show..., thanks again :)"

Awesome!! Thanks so much, Minerva!

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 1269 comments Ramsha wrote: "This sounds interesting! Epub format please!
ramsha_rehan123@yahoo.com
Thank you!"

Thanks Ramsha! I'll send you the book right now :)

message 38: by Katy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Katy H (the_other_katy) | 66 comments This sounds amazing! I'm super interested in reading The Moon Dwellers too so win-win! I'm actually not sure about format, but I at least recognize the term epub (I recognize PDF too, of course but that seems like it may be a pain to use on my Kindle or nook). Anyway, all rambling aside, I'd love a copy! My email is:

kat_meister@yahoo.com - epub

Thanks!

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 1269 comments Thanks so much! I'll send you both Mobi (which is for Kindle) and Epub (which is for Nook), so you can choose which device you'd rather read the books on. Or you can load it on both your ereaders :) Enjoy!!!

message 40: by Katy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Katy H (the_other_katy) | 66 comments Awesomesauce! Thanks =) I'm excited to get to reading.

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 1269 comments You're most welcome ;)

message 42: by Katy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Katy H (the_other_katy) | 66 comments Well, darn. I think I've done something stupid AGAIN because I received the e-mail with mobi and epub files, but when I try to download either of them, I get a message saying that they can't be downloaded on this device. =( Sometimes being dopey can be SUCH a pain!

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 1269 comments LOL I'm sure you're not being dopey, it's just technology being difficult! Did you save them on your computer first? Usually I just save the files to my computer and then transfer (either by connecting my Kindle to my computer or by e-mailing them) over to my Kindle. Hope this helps and you can get to read the boxed set!

Marni (wonderwmn999) | 3578 comments Katy wrote: "Well, darn. I think I've done something stupid AGAIN because I received the e-mail with mobi and epub files, but when I try to download either of them, I get a message saying that they can't be dow..."

What device are you downloading it to?

Lillian (momwithareadingproblem) | 54 comments If there are still copies, I would love to review :)

lmccurry286@gmail.com, mobi format please

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 1269 comments Thanks Lillian! Absolutely, I'll send you an e-mail with the book right now :) Enjoy!

message 47: by Jaylie (last edited May 15, 2014 09:17PM) (new) - added it

Jaylie (iyaij) | 2 comments This sounds awesome so if copies are still available I'd love to read the books! Thanks in advance! :)

iyaij-@hotmail.com
PDF if possible, but epub is fine too!

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 1269 comments Thank you Jiayi! There are definitely still copies available, I'll send you a PDF of the boxed set right now :) Enjoy!!

Sydney (sydsawyer18) Here's my review for The Rain by Joseph Turkot. Can't wait to get into the other books in the set :)

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 1269 comments Awesome, thanks so much Sydney!!

« previous 1