Square In Wonderland Book Club discussion

The Square Root of Summer
This topic is about The Square Root of Summer
June 2016 > The Square Root of Summer - (pages 1-74) Discussion

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Dana Cuadrado | 240 comments Mod
This is your place to discuss the chapters in depth. SPOIL AWAY!

I like that this is set in England! Also, all the German names are fun but I am totally saying them all wrong. The Physics and pictures are fun, definitely going over my head. Took Physics is High School but we didn't learn more than E=mc2

Stephanie Kaye (In Wonderland) (in_wonderland) | 211 comments Mod
Dana wrote: "I like that this is set in England! Also, all the German names are fun but I am totally saying them all wrong. The Physics and pictures are fun, definitely going over my head. Took Physics is High ..."

Ugh, never took physics... don't really get science a whole lot. I do love all the doodles. (I've gone through the entire book looking at all the doodles) but I haven't read past page 7 or something like that... :/

Melissa (miss_melissalee) | 64 comments Mod
Stephanie wrote: "Dana wrote: "I like that this is set in England! Also, all the German names are fun but I am totally saying them all wrong. The Physics and pictures are fun, definitely going over my head. Took Phy..."

I took physics twice in high school and I don't remember anything!! I should have taken Chem twice instead LOL!

I'm really enjoying this book so far even though it can be slightly confusing at times. The whole "black hole" thing that's ocurring is really cool. I can't wait to see what happens with Jason and Thomas.. DUN DUN DUN!!

Emily (Richmond Reader) (dustsmokeandglitter) | 26 comments just started this book, loving it, but how do u pronounce the MC's name? Goe-tee or Gah-tee?

I said it like Gah-tee