Bloggers Unite discussion

GENERAL > SAY YOUR NAME, SAY YOUR NAME (INTRODUCTIONS)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 140 (140 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Christine Danielle (last edited May 06, 2014 08:19PM) (new)

Christine Danielle  (christinedanielle) | 433 comments Mod
Hi guys!

So say hi to your fellow members and link your blog so we can check it out.

I'll start first. My name's Christine and I love any kind of book which has romance in it.

Here's the link to my blog:
http://bibliophilicmadness.blogspot.com/

It's mostly about books which have romance in it even just a tiny bit.

Have fun and respect one another!

:)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi
Im in the middle of creating a blog so yeah.... Hi!!!!!!

anna: oh. What will your blog be about?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

BOOKS DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY FRIENDS AND I WILL BLOG ABOUT DIFFERENT THINGS ON THE SAME BLOG AND I'M DOING BOOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO YEAH!

Oh! So what will you use for it? Blogger or Tumblr?

WE NEED THIS CLUB TO BE KNOWN! CAN YOU HELP ME ANNA?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello All, I'm Rayvin and I have a writing blog I've kept for a while. Anyone visiting it would be great. I do love writing, but blogging it great too...

http://yachristian-writer.blogspot.com come check out my work...

Hi elizabeth and rayvin! :) Welcome. :)

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

christine danielle wrote: "Oh! So what will you use for it? Blogger or Tumblr?

WE NEED THIS CLUB TO BE KNOWN! CAN YOU HELP ME ANNA?"

I invited all my friends! I used blogger.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes we need this group to be known. I suggest you make a group same as this on Facebook or Twitter. I have accounts on both. We can spread the word.

Rayvin: Yes I'll make one once this site has more followers.

Anna: Blogger is a lot easier to use. :)

message 11: by Noël (new)

Noël Cades (noelcades) | 2 comments Hello, here's mine: http://noelcades.tumblr.com - it also autofeeds onto my author page here.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool! Hi Noel!

Rayvin wrote: "Hello All, I'm Rayvin and I have a writing blog I've kept for a while. Anyone visiting it would be great. I do love writing, but blogging it great too...

http://yachristian-writer.blogspot.com co..."

Hi Rayvin! YOu have a lot of posts already! :)

message 14: by Cady (new)

Cady | 10 comments Hi Dani! Why you no invite me to this group? :C Anyways, I'm Ember! I'm recently just started my personal blogging/book reviewing/fangirling blog at: http://www.thenerdlifeisthelifeforme....

message 15: by Christine Danielle (last edited May 08, 2014 08:00PM) (new)

Emberlynn ~♥We read to know that we are not alone♥~ wrote: "Hi Dani! Why you no invite me to this group? :C Anyways, I'm Ember! I'm recently just started my personal blogging/book reviewing/fangirling blog at: http://www.thenerdlifeisthelifeforme...."

I did! Oh! Do you want to help me with this group? :D

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Em! You need more posts!

message 17: by Cady (new)

Cady | 10 comments @Anna, UHHHHH I am working on it. Like I said, my life is boring XD I might post ideas I see on Pinterest and stuff but yeahhhhhhhhh

@Dani, oh, you did? XD I didn't seem them. Group invites get a little overboard nowadays that I ignore pretty much all of them. If you want to invite me to a group, it's best that you PM me. And of course, I'd love to help out ^.^

Mai: Yeah. so hoe have you been?

message 19: by Rachel (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) | 40 comments Hey I'm Rachel!! I started blogging two months ago and absolutely LOVE IT <3

check it out here: @A Perfection Called Books

Miss Perfection (Rachel) wrote: "Hey I'm Rachel!! I started blogging two months ago and absolutely LOVE IT <3

check it out here: @A Perfection Called Books"

HI THERE RACHEL! :)

message 21: by Rachel (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) | 40 comments HEY THERE!!

Miss Perfection (Rachel) wrote: "HEY THERE!!"

HOW ARE YE? :D

ANYONE HERE?

BUMP

AM I ALONE? :(

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

You are not alone, cuz I am here with youoo.
Have you ever heard that song?

YES. THOUGH YOU'RE FAR AWAY.

I AM HERE TO STAY :)

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL

Hahaha. Let's spam this thread to make it in the most recent page! :)

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

GTG Sorry

anyone here

boom

message 34: by Rea Nicole ✰ (new)

Rea Nicole ✰ (regannicole) Hello everyone,

I'm Regan, a reader & blogger from the Midwest! I've been blogging for almost a year and absolutely love it. Thank you christine for inviting me to this group! I look forward to meeting all of you

Regan wrote: "Hello everyone,

I'm Regan, a reader & blogger from the Midwest! I've been blogging for almost a year and absolutely love it. Thank you christine for inviting me to this group! I look forward to m..."

No problem Regan. This group is need more people so if you can invite some of your friends, that will really be appreciated. :)

message 36: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Stambaugh | 1 comments Hi everyone,

Thanks Christine for inviting me to the group. I have a book blog http://beyondmybookshelf.blogspot.ca/ and I try to review everything I read, and I read everything. I started it in December, and I'm hoping to get my butt in gear and post regularly. Health, procrastination, and the stress of a growing TBR pile are my excuses.

I also have a writing blog that I really procrastinate with. http://passionatelywritten.wordpress....

And I am the book reviewer (no procrastinating) for Becoming Psychic Magazine. http://www.becomingpsychicmagazine.com/

I am learning the blogging thing as I go, making mistakes, love advice, and could use a lot more pals and readers. I think I love you guys already. <3

Hi there Samantha welcome to the club! :)

Binibining `E (of The Ugly Writers) (iambinibininge) | 5 comments Hi new here! Thanks Christine for the invite. As of this so so moment i dont have any blogs or whatever hehe. I have one a long time ago but I didnt continue since i have this mood not to continue things whenever i get lazy. haha! but i wanna start blogging about books and stuff. i dont know. haha anyways! thanks for the invite again and looking forward to chat with all of you.

Elaine wrote: "Hi new here! Thanks Christine for the invite. As of this so so moment i dont have any blogs or whatever hehe. I have one a long time ago but I didnt continue since i have this mood not to continue ..."

Hi there Elaine! Welcome to the group and tell us when you'll start up blogging again :)

Binibining `E (of The Ugly Writers) (iambinibininge) | 5 comments christine danielle wrote: "Elaine wrote: "Hi new here! Thanks Christine for the invite. As of this so so moment i dont have any blogs or whatever hehe. I have one a long time ago but I didnt continue since i have this mood n..."

Yeah! soon i guess.. when things workout with me, got a lot going on with my life. haha!

Elaine wrote: "christine danielle wrote: "Elaine wrote: "Hi new here! Thanks Christine for the invite. As of this so so moment i dont have any blogs or whatever hehe. I have one a long time ago but I didnt contin..."

Well what grade are you in by the way? and what kind of books are you going to review?

Binibining `E (of The Ugly Writers) (iambinibininge) | 5 comments christine danielle wrote: "Elaine wrote: "christine danielle wrote: "Elaine wrote: "Hi new here! Thanks Christine for the invite. As of this so so moment i dont have any blogs or whatever hehe. I have one a long time ago but..."

what do you mean by grade? as in school? hmmm i dont set a particular genre when it comes to reading books, i usually read anything that i find interesting.

Elaine: Yes. That was what I meant. Oh, I usually stick to booka which has romance in it. By the way, do you have a gmail account?

Binibining `E (of The Ugly Writers) (iambinibininge) | 5 comments christine danielle wrote: "Elaine: Yes. That was what I meant. Oh, I usually stick to booka which has romance in it. By the way, do you have a gmail account?"

Oh i'm working already ;) yeah i do evizcarra07@gmail.com

elaine: that's cool. so what books are you currently reading?

Binibining `E (of The Ugly Writers) (iambinibininge) | 5 comments i just finished reading reasonable doubt 2 and forbidden, im finishing frigid now. bout u?

I'm reading Judith Mcnaught's Perfect.

message 48: by Laura (new)

Laura (blueeyebooks) | 6 comments Hey everyone I'm Laura! I'm new to blogging (my blog is like 2 weeks old...) so it's definitely a work in progress as I get everything set up. Here's me link ^.^
www.blueeyebooks.blogspot.com

Hello there Laura! Welcome!

message 50: by Laura (new)

Laura (blueeyebooks) | 6 comments Thanks! :)

« previous 1 3