YOUNG ADULT BOOKWORMS ツ discussion

General > Suggestions/Questions/Requests

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Renee (new)

Renee If you have any questions/suggestions/requests for us mods or for the group, please pop them in here, that includes if you want folders created or topics.

Thanks everyone!

message 2: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (Itsbloomingpercabeth) | 1 comments I just finished my book (the 100 by kass morgan) i loved it. I want to start a new book but i dont know want. I need your advice: the kill order by james dashner or Gane by michael grant??? Help!

message 3: by Ellie (new)

Ellie | 34 comments I'm guessing you meant Gone by Michael Grant and if so I would choose that, it's an amazing series.

message 4: by Julie (new)

Julie (__bookaholic__) | 26 comments Read Gone!!

message 5: by Renee (new)

Renee Yes, I say read the Gone series too! :D

message 6: by Kendric (new)

Kendric Boykin (new_writer24) | 13 comments Animal Farm was a good book. You should also add Gulliver's Travels to your list. They both are good political satire.

message 7: by Madi (new)

Madi Is there a general book recommendation thread? If not, can you guys make one?

message 8: by Sikhandi, Founder (new)

Sikhandi Thiagarajah | 494 comments Mod
Yea good idea .. Will do :)

message 9: by Emma (new)

Emma | 421 comments Thanks. I would like that

message 10: by Ivy (new)

Ivy Ok this may seem like a stupid question but I'm on my phone and can't find out how to respond to people in the chats. Please don't yell at me thanks.

message 11: by Lia (new)

Lia | 8 comments I think that Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern is going to blow up pretty soon, and it's simply the most beautiful piece of fiction I've ever laid my eyes on. Also, the Razorland series, which is like romance, dystopia, and zombie ass-kicking.

message 12: by Ivy (new)

Ivy I bought that book for a friend but never got to read it myself. What is it about?

message 13: by Delaney (new)

Delaney | 3 comments I think this group should do more games! (Like i saw the elimination game and it would be fun to do more) And I also think that the shatter me series should be added. :)

message 14: by Taylor (new)

Taylor Hondos (tayloralexishondos) | 9 comments Has anyone read The Maze Runner? That is what I am reading right now and I am confused about what's going on, but I am going to give it a try. What does everyone think?

message 15: by Emma (new)

Emma | 421 comments It's such a good book. Can't wait for the movie

message 16: by Taylor (new)

Taylor Hondos (tayloralexishondos) | 9 comments Have you read the entire series? The movie looks awesome. I love Kaya Scodelario!

message 17: by Sikhandi, Founder (new)

I have it on my kindle but other books take priority . The first book im gonna read is house of hades .. Exams over in 24 hours .. Summer awaits ..

message 18: by Emma (new)

Emma | 421 comments Taylor: no. I've only read the first book, the maze runner...it gets better as you get further into the book. Don't worry!

message 19: by Taylor (new)

Taylor Hondos (tayloralexishondos) | 9 comments Thanks Emma:)
And I haven't heard of House of Hades. I will have to look it up!

message 20: by Emma (new)

Emma | 421 comments House of hades is
Part of the heroes of Olympus

Lost hero
Son of Neptune
Mark of Athena
House of hades
(New book coming out in oct) blood of olympus

message 21: by Sikhandi, Founder (new)

Percy jackson never gets too babyish :D

message 22: by Emma (new)

Emma | 421 comments No. I love it. So much. Nobody even knows...

message 23: by Taylor (new)

Taylor Hondos (tayloralexishondos) | 9 comments Oh!(: I didn't know it was Percy Jackson! I have always wanted to read that too. So many books I need to read.

message 24: by Emma (new)

Emma | 421 comments I would love to read her books...I've heard good things about them

message 25: by Sanjna (last edited Jul 04, 2014 02:38PM) (new)

Sanjna (frost45) | 89 comments I love Sarah Dessen. My favourite is Just Listen Just Listen by Sarah Dessen though This Lullaby This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen and Along For the Ride Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen were pretty good too.

message 26: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla (priscilla_aw) | 43 comments Code Name Verity and Rose Under Fire definitely need topics!! Unless there already is one that I didn't see?

message 27: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla (priscilla_aw) | 43 comments Ooh! Also, Starcrossed, Dreamless, and Goddess by Josephine Angelini!!!!

message 28: by Sanjna (new)

Sanjna (frost45) | 89 comments Throne of Glass is amazing! I definitely recommend the series!

message 29: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla (priscilla_aw) | 43 comments Yess. I love Throne of Glass!