Live, Laugh & Love Books discussion

About You > When You Go To The Movie Theater, What Genre Of Movie Do You Go See?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Teresa, The One Who LOVES to Cook (new)

Teresa | 940 comments Mod
When you go to see a Movie at a Movie Theater, what Genre of Movie do you like/love to go see? Does it vary or do you go see the same Genre MOST of the time?
Tell me what Movies you Like or Love at Movie Theaters.

message 2: by Allison (new)

Allison Janezic (allilj) | 122 comments I like a lot of action films. Most of the films I go to are either book to movie films or comics to movie films. Since I love horse racing just about any movie containing a horse theme will attract me as well. I'm not a big romance or romantic comedy movie person. If I go to a comedy it is usually some sort of stupid humor film like Dumb And Dumber. The only romantic type movies I go to are generally ones that are made from Nicholas Sparks books. Why I torture myself with them I don't know but they are usually very good.

message 3: by Nikita (new)

Nikita I love adventure, action, and fantasy. Some romance, comedy, and family type of movies. I only go to one theater because it has okay pricing, real good costumer service, and each screen is HD, THX sound and HUGE. I mean huge as in the IMax screen is 60 feet. I love this theater.

Recently I saw Amazing Spider-Man 2 and loved and will be seeing Godzilla.

message 4: by Zuli (last edited May 13, 2014 11:25PM) (new)

Zuli (sammy47) | 4 comments actionnnn mostly every single time I go, I end up watching action. But when im at home alone im such a sucker for chickflicks.

ohhh i also recently watched the Amazing Spider-Man 2 it was ok

message 5: by Teresa, The One Who LOVES to Cook (new)

Teresa | 940 comments Mod
I love Romance, Action, Comedy, Horror, Thriller, Suspense.
I will not watch Horror Movies when I'm alone, because it scares me.
We went to go see The Conjuring at the Movie Theater, then my eldest Nephew wanted to see it when I went to my sister's house back in February. The Conjuring bothered me enough the first time I watched. Those Images stayed in my head for a long time. That's just like it took me a long time to watch The Walking Dead by myself. That's just me, though.

message 6: by Topanga (new)

Topanga (FangirlsintheTardis10) | 5 comments Science fiction, realistic fiction, and fantasy