тнє ƒαℓℓєη αη∂ тнє αηgєℓѕ discussion

➳IП ƬΉΣ BΣGIППIПG-ΉΣΛVΣП > ✍ ℓυ¢ιƒєя'ѕ ραѕт

Comments Showing 1-50 of 55 (55 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

So let's just get to the point, shall we? Ok, this is a thread for roleplaying in Lucifer's past for a couple people. Right now I would appreciate it if only me and my other roleplayers that are apart of this plot roleplay in this thread. They have some business to do. Thank you for understanding.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucifer stepped out of the time portal and laughed. He remembered this place, it was his room. He looked around to see everything was the same as before, it was. He was watching the portal close as he left the room.

message 3: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, тнє αηgєℓ σƒ ∂яєαм ∂єѕтяυ¢тιση (new)

Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ} | 427 comments Mod
((Lol cool! Sorry I didn't see this til...now :/ . ))

Blayke followed, he took a deep breath and wondered how he would stop Lucifer. Since he wasn't entirely sure what Lucifer was up to except that he wanted to change his sister's past, he had followed, falling through the portal just in time before it closed. Blayke was looked at Lucifer, laughing. He had always presumed Lucifer was evil, and mostly, he wasn't going to doubt it, but if he was evil, why would Lucifer go back in time to save his sister heartbreak? It was because of that Blayke knew he had to follow, and at the very least, stop Lucifer from changing the past, even if it meant Lucifer and Havana reconciling. Blayke forced himself to make an eternal promise to protect the future as it was.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucifer took one last look around his room before exiting it to find his young self. He walked around th boys till he found himself in the basement of his old house. He was young, only 16 years old. Lucifer thought of a plan before going in. When the old Lucifer saw him, the young one gasped. Lucifer stepped towards him and softly claimed himself. "Don't worry. Just do what I say, find your sister."

message 5: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, тнє αηgєℓ σƒ ∂яєαм ∂єѕтяυ¢тιση (new)

Blayke followed behind, silently, observing. He took in Lucifer's younger self, and remember moments from his own life, of being told to find Leora. He'd always been willing to do it, he and Leora had a bond like that. As, Blayke presumed, and had seen, Lucifer and Havana also seemed to share.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((What is he going to take back?))

message 7: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, тнє αηgєℓ σƒ ∂яєαм ∂єѕтяυ¢тιση (new)

((find out who the shapeshifter is maybe? Young Lucifer could tell young havana to not believe her eyes when she saw someone harming someone she loves in the future..?))

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

The young Lucifer nodded and quickly leaded him to his sister, Havana. He hoped he wasn't too late or This would all be a fail. Luckily, they were just on time.

message 9: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, тнє αηgєℓ σƒ ∂яєαм ∂єѕтяυ¢тιση (new)

"What do you plan to do?" Blayke said at last. He was standing behind Lucifer, watching and following the young lucifer to find the young Havana.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

When they got to their destination Lucifer smiled. A voice behind him made him turn. "Oh, hello!" He said with a grin crawling up his face. "You see that kid over there?" He said pointing to the so called 'lucifer'. "He isn't me. Havana thinks I killed her lover, I didn't, somebody else did." He said. "Help me or not?"

message 11: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, тнє αηgєℓ σƒ ∂яєαм ∂єѕтяυ¢тιση (new)

"You won't change the past will you?" Blayke asked suspiciously. Though Lucifer had already found the imposter.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucifer shook his head. "No, but I do have to warn her that he isn't me. And we have to find out who he is."

message 13: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, тнє αηgєℓ σƒ ∂яєαм ∂єѕтяυ¢тιση (new)

Blayke let out a sigh of relief not that he still trusted Lucifer because well old habits die hard and all. Hearing the guy say that though, he somewhat less anxious in his presence.

"I'll help, Leora's involved in this too. Somehow...."

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucifer nodded. "Ok good."

message 15: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, тнє αηgєℓ σƒ ∂яєαм ∂єѕтяυ¢тιση (new)

"I'm surprised that the Shapeshifter has been borrowing your name since aeons ago. He's quite ballsy," said Blayke watching the fake Lucifer.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"He is." he said with a small laugh. "Ok, you ready?"

message 17: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, тнє αηgєℓ σƒ ∂яєαм ∂єѕтяυ¢тιση (new)

"Sure, I'll do anything, just don't incinerate me," he said holding his hands up being totally serious. He'd heard the rumours about Lucifer. He hated judging before actually knowing the guy, but Blayke just couldn't help it...sadly.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucifer grinned smally. "Why would I do that?" He said. "To admit it, I haven't figured out how to do that yet." He said.

message 19: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, тнє αηgєℓ σƒ ∂яєαм ∂єѕтяυ¢тιση (new)

"Because you're Lucifer," Blayke said bluntly. "I have to be extra cautious around, so the rumour goes. So perhaprs we should follow the fake and see where he goes?" Blayke suggested watching imposter.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucifer sighed. He hated the rumors, but 3't did keep kid from bothering him. "That seems like a good idea. But what ever you do, do not kill him."

message 21: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, тнє αηgєℓ σƒ ∂яєαм ∂єѕтяυ¢тιση (new)

"Like I would kill someone who will eventually play a significant role in your sister's and to some exteny my sister's life. " Blayke watched as the fake began to leave.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"That's good to know." He said watching the fake. "You follow the fake, I need to talk to me sister."

message 23: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, тнє αηgєℓ σƒ ∂яєαм ∂єѕтяυ¢тιση (new)

"Alright." Blayke began to follow the fake. As he left though he turned back briefly to look at Lucifer. Lucifer still frightened Blayke but he was seeing the other side peek out just a little bit.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucifer waited till the boy started to go before He headed over to Havana.

message 25: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, тнє αηgєℓ σƒ ∂яєαм ∂єѕтяυ¢тιση (new)

Blayke followed the fake using light to disguise his presence with an illusion. He wondered where the fake was going…

message 26: by ˢᵘᶰᵈᵃʸˢᵍᵃʳᵈᵉᶰᵈᵃᶰᵈᵉˡᶤᵒᶰˢ, ßêwårê: ̧ å ¢lïñï¢åll¥ ¢råz¥ MÖÐ (new)

ˢᵘᶰᵈᵃʸˢᵍᵃʳᵈᵉᶰᵈᵃᶰᵈᵉˡᶤᵒᶰˢ (sundaysgardendandelions) | 443 comments Mod
((I'm reading this because you know, I like to know what's going on outside my RP. Only so I won't be lost when they all come together again. Anyway, do you want me to play young Havana?))

message 27: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, тнє αηgєℓ σƒ ∂яєαм ∂єѕтяυ¢тιση (last edited May 09, 2014 06:03PM) (new)

((Lol, it's good to read it, I do it for Angels & Demons XD, and you should!!! Lol seeing as Havana is your character ^.^))

message 28: by ˢᵘᶰᵈᵃʸˢᵍᵃʳᵈᵉᶰᵈᵃᶰᵈᵉˡᶤᵒᶰˢ, ßêwårê: ̧ å ¢lïñï¢åll¥ ¢råz¥ MÖÐ (new)

Eʟızαвεтн wrote: "Lucifer waited till the boy started to go before He headed over to Havana."

Havana stood alone thinking to herself quietly. She felt as though there was something different about her brother lately. It was such a sudden change that she couldn't quite put her finger on what had caused it.

message 29: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, тнє αηgєℓ σƒ ∂яєαм ∂єѕтяυ¢тιση (new)

Blayke continued down the hall where the fake was going, it was kind of puzzling Blayke how he could so daringly enter and pretend to be one of the most powerful angels to trick Havana. What was the fake's motives? If Blayke didn't think about this while he was following the fake, he was pretty sure Leora would beat him up for his stupidity. Not that he was stupid. Just liked for her to think she was smarter of course.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucifer came up behind Havana. "Sister." he said quietly.

message 31: by ˢᵘᶰᵈᵃʸˢᵍᵃʳᵈᵉᶰᵈᵃᶰᵈᵉˡᶤᵒᶰˢ, ßêwårê: ̧ å ¢lïñï¢åll¥ ¢råz¥ MÖÐ (new)

Havana jumped in shock as she heard her brothers voice pop up behind her. "Lucifer," She said turning to face him "Why do you always..." She frowned as she looked him over, noticing a slight change in his appearance, though she couldn't pinpoint what. "Lucifer...?"

message 32: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, тнє αηgєℓ σƒ ∂яєαм ∂єѕтяυ¢тιση (new)

Blayke decided he would call fake Lucifer, Facifer so it was easier to distinguish. Facifer was at the end of the hall. He paused, and looked around as though he thought he was being followed.

message 33: by ˢᵘᶰᵈᵃʸˢᵍᵃʳᵈᵉᶰᵈᵃᶰᵈᵉˡᶤᵒᶰˢ, ßêwårê: ̧ å ¢lïñï¢åll¥ ¢råz¥ MÖÐ (new)

((I feel a little pushy for this considering my lack of RPing as of late but Knock Knock...Elizabeth? You there? We need you back at planet angels. lol, I'm so lame.))

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

((Dude, I am so sorry. I have had to do a lot. I need to do one more thing then I will post))

message 35: by ˢᵘᶰᵈᵃʸˢᵍᵃʳᵈᵉᶰᵈᵃᶰᵈᵉˡᶤᵒᶰˢ, ßêwårê: ̧ å ¢lïñï¢åll¥ ¢råz¥ MÖÐ (new)

((It's fine. I wasn't sure if you had forotten at all. Take your time. No rush. :) ))

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucifer looked at Havana. "Havana, I need to tell you something really important." He said urgently. He paused, looking around.

message 37: by ˢᵘᶰᵈᵃʸˢᵍᵃʳᵈᵉᶰᵈᵃᶰᵈᵉˡᶤᵒᶰˢ, ßêwårê: ̧ å ¢lïñï¢åll¥ ¢råz¥ MÖÐ (new)

"What are you talking about?" He aksed raising her eyebrows at him in confusion and bewilderment. Sha laid a hand on his arm in assurence. "What's wrong brother?" She asked warmly, ignoring the paniced sturr in her stomach over his apperance.

message 38: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, тнє αηgєℓ σƒ ∂яєαм ∂єѕтяυ¢тιση (new)

Facifer went left, and Blayke wondered what the guy was thinking. He walked down the next hall and through the door to the next hall, through another door, through another hall until he came to the courtyard. He paused again. Blayke paused as well.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Please promise me that you won't freak out first." He told her. He looked around

message 40: by ˢᵘᶰᵈᵃʸˢᵍᵃʳᵈᵉᶰᵈᵃᶰᵈᵉˡᶤᵒᶰˢ, ßêwårê: ̧ å ¢lïñï¢åll¥ ¢råz¥ MÖÐ (new)

"Lucifer, your being ridiculous. Why In fathers name would I freak out?" She asked, staring at Lucifer strangely, still ignoring her uneasy feeling. "Look, If it means that much to you, I won't freak out at what it is you feel you must tell me."

message 41: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, тнє αηgєℓ σƒ ∂яєαм ∂єѕтяυ¢тιση (new)

Facifer walked across the courtyard and Blayke followed as he entered the gardens.

message 42: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 09, 2014 06:24AM) (new)

"Well, I know you are already. Havana, I'm from the future. The only reason I am here is because I have to tell you something. That kid you just talked to wasn't me." He finished. He stepped back and looked around.

message 43: by ˢᵘᶰᵈᵃʸˢᵍᵃʳᵈᵉᶰᵈᵃᶰᵈᵉˡᶤᵒᶰˢ, ßêwårê: ̧ å ¢lïñï¢åll¥ ¢råz¥ MÖÐ (new)

"The future? But...you can't do that. It's against everything father has warned us about. What could possibly possess you enough to do that. And what do you mean, that 'kid' the kid being my brother, isn't, well, you!" She felt a little dizzy at the thought and sat down. "Stop playing around Lucifer."

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucifer glared at her. "I have the power because a have a artefact. The only reason I came here is for you. I am not playing around. I look older because I am older. You need to believe me. If you don't, you are going to hate me and I am not going through that twice." He told her.

message 45: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, тнє αηgєℓ σƒ ∂яєαм ∂єѕтяυ¢тιση (last edited Jun 09, 2014 05:48PM) (new)

Facifer went down to he maze and Blayke followed, wondering firstly, what was he doing and where he was going, and then secondly, wondering if Lucifer was messing things up by being his usual self - at that Blayke laughed, he didn't get that guy at all.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

((Lol. He does it so much))

message 47: by ˢᵘᶰᵈᵃʸˢᵍᵃʳᵈᵉᶰᵈᵃᶰᵈᵉˡᶤᵒᶰˢ, ßêwårê: ̧ å ¢lïñï¢åll¥ ¢råz¥ MÖÐ (new)

"Don't yell at me." Havana said, glaring back at him. She breathed deeply trying to ease her annoyance. "So you say you aren't my brother of this time. You also say that I can't trust the one that I do believe to be my brother." She shook her head in disbelief "Then where is my real brother?"

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucifer looked at her. "I'm not, I'm just trying to keep you safe." He told her. He paused for a moment, thinking. "He is out with his friends at the high school senior football championship game."

message 49: by ˢᵘᶰᵈᵃʸˢᵍᵃʳᵈᵉᶰᵈᵃᶰᵈᵉˡᶤᵒᶰˢ, ßêwårê: ̧ å ¢lïñï¢åll¥ ¢råz¥ MÖÐ (new)

((Ummm, I don't think they had senior football championship games back then. Just saying :3 But I'll roll with it.))

"Senior what? Look, never mind. So if my real brother is wherever you said he is and the other one is a fake. What has become so urgent that you have to travel time to warn me about?" She raised her eyebrows at him, expecting him to break into a huge laugh and tell her his was joking. That's what she wanted anyway.

message 50: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, тнє αηgєℓ σƒ ∂яєαм ∂єѕтяυ¢тιση (new)

((Lols!))

For a moment, Blayke thought that Facifer would try and lose him in the maze, but then he remembered, that's right, he didn't know Blayke was there. So why was Facifer constantly looking around as though he was being followed?

« previous 1

тнє ƒαℓℓєη αη∂ тнє αηgєℓѕ

unread topics | mark unread