101 Books to Read Before You Die discussion

The Neverending Story
This topic is about The Neverending Story
Completed Children's Reads > Neverending Story - Chapters 1-5

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer (new) - added it

Jennifer  | 285 comments I don't have a copy of this book yet. If someone can message me suggestions for dividing this book, it would be appreciated.

RachelvlehcaR (charminggirl) my book comes in on Wednesday.

RachelvlehcaR (charminggirl) Jennifer I sent you a message about the book chapters and pages.

message 4: by Jennifer (new) - added it

Jennifer  | 285 comments Sorry Rachel. My laptop is broken and I have had trouble getting online unless I am at work.

Pallavi (bookfetisher) I have started :)

Alana (alanasbooks) | 1189 comments Mod
"If you have never spent whole afternoons with burning ears and rumpled hair, forgetting the world around you over a book, forgetting cold and hunger; if you have never read secretly under the bedclothes with a flashlight, because your father or mother or some other well-meaning person has switched off the lamp on the plausible ground that it was time to sleep, because you had to get up so early; if you have never wept bitter tears because a wonderful story has come to an end and you must take your leave of the characters with whom you have shared so many adventures , whom you have loved and admired, for whom you have hoped and feared and without whose company life seems empty and meaningless; if such things have not been part of your own experience, you probably won't understand...."

THIS! Isn't that so much of what books are to us? I love it!