Fandom Fantasys discussion

Talk to Characters > Talk to Isabelle (Tana)

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 01, 2014 07:51PM) (new)

Here you can talk to Isabelle or just chat. Tana is in charge of this thread.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey Isabelle

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Can I ask you a question?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Have you every hit yourself with your whip? *laughs*

message 7: by Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ (last edited Jul 01, 2014 08:09PM) (new)

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 53 comments Maybe once on my first try but after using it a lot and practicing I don't really hit myself anymore

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 53 comments Also, can I ask u something?

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

*laughs* I sure would hope not... maybe you should use it on Jace and Alec every once in a while.. *laughs again*

message 10: by Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ (last edited Jul 01, 2014 08:14PM) (new)

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 53 comments Oh trust me I do use it on them a lot!
And be honest.. How much of a horrible cook am I? Somebody once said my food smells like demons!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Well....you are terrible

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 53 comments You are very honest! I like cooking though obviously I'm no good at it..

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Why don't you take lessons or cook with chocolate. Everyone likes chocolate... :)

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 53 comments That's not a bad idea. Though my mother wouldn't approve because she thinks cooking will regulate me from being an awesome shadow hunter

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

So? you can be both just as long as your food dosen't become your wepon... which it already could be:) *laughs*

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 53 comments I guess it's sorta my weapon since some faint at the smell or hurl eating it!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

*laughs again and again and again and again etc etc*

Well are you in love with Simon?

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 53 comments *mumbles a quick maybe*

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

*laughs* It's ok if you don't want to spill your seacrets....

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 53 comments Yeah, not here to spill my secrets. Any other questions?

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

*laughs*

Umm where did you get your necklace? It is beautiful

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 53 comments It's a family necklace and I Inherited it. It glows in the presence of demons so it's useful!

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

It is beautiful:)

message 24: by Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ (last edited Jul 03, 2014 08:36PM) (new)

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 53 comments Thank you! Useful too and there's a story behind it

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

what is the story?

message 26: by Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ (last edited Sep 23, 2014 04:01PM) (new)

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 53 comments it was passed down from my family, i dont remember the whole story but its very old

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Wow that is a very precious necklace.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 53 comments Yes it is! Useful for tracking demons too...

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

That would be so cool I wish I had something like that