Fandom Fantasys discussion

Start > Questions, Comments, Requests and Anouncements

Comments Showing 1-45 of 45 (45 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Here you can ask me questions and make comments

message 2: by georgiabread (new)

georgiabread | 42 comments Mod
So u can claim a character from books and stuff, but also make ur own charrie to roleplay, right? Will different discussions about different books be made?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Yep exactly

message 4: by georgiabread (new)

georgiabread | 42 comments Mod
K

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Yay i made you moderator so you can pretty much do create what you want and change what you want now

message 6: by Boba (new)

Boba So anyone else want Fairy Tail on here?

message 7: by [deleted user] (last edited May 07, 2014 01:21AM) (new)

If you want it I will put it on please give me details though:)

message 8: by Boba (new)

Boba Well as I said it be easier to give you like a wiki link so hold on a second.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok

message 10: by Boba (new)

Boba here is all that has happened and the characters you could go to there wiki page

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fairy_...

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool thanks I will put it up after I have read the wiki page:)

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh I love Anime!!!!

message 13: by Boba (new)

Boba yes the main thing of the anime was goofy wizards with extreme amounts of power and I love.mirajane btw

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

ok I will make sure to make a talk to mirajane topic and I will put u as the head of the topic:)

message 15: by Boba (new)

Boba I'd rather just have places though she isn't he one who stamps all the members and please have someone else claim her. can't roleplay women at ALL XD

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

haha ok fair enough I guess I can do it once I have read about her:)

message 17: by Boba (new)

Boba yes I just stick with guys though the romance stuff is up to you how to play that since the anime never shows her liking anyone

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

ok cool well if u want any guys tell me:)

message 19: by Boba (new)

Boba Oh well the only others any fans would want would be like the main charries but I found a group that has 90 members if you want to just RP there and have like an anime chat topic that be cool. What are shadow hunters btw?

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Shadowhunters are also called Nephlihem they have runes for everything they fight for mundanes(normal people) to protect them. Shadowhunters use serph blades which are pretty much fancy swords. They kill demons.

message 21: by Boba (new)

Boba Mkay but yea I don't want you to stress on the Fairy Tail thing if you like the anime its up to you. Mkay so which part are they for?

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

The Mortal Instruments adn Infernal Devices

message 23: by Boba (new)

Boba Ah maybe I should check up on that then :P

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes it is one of my favourite series and I would highly reccomend it:)

message 25: by Boba (new)

Boba Aight right now trying to think of a magic type for the fairy tail group which funnily I have a couple friends in.

message 26: by Boba (new)

Boba Yes well do shadow hunters have powers or are they just skilled in martial arts and are guns allowed?

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Vampire guns yes, guns with silver bullets yes. any other no. Shadow hunters are very skilled in martial arts. They have runes which they draw on ther skin to make them stronger faster quiter etc. But other than that no powers. Warlocks have a wide variety of powers though. Ah idea drawing runes that are not in the book is a power.

message 28: by Boba (new)

Boba Mkay then so like Blade with his weapons and Mkay lemme think about this then.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Think for as long as you need:)

message 30: by Boba (new)

Boba Wll I gotta clean my car and figure out the houses dinner.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Fair enough. I just gotta sit on my bed and read. its like 9 in the morning here

message 32: by Boba (new)

Boba 7 at nifht for me.

message 33: by Boba (new)

Boba But I will think about it so want to have a meet after he is made.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah sure :)

message 35: by Boba (new)

Boba Umm ok not sure how to make a history so can you just brush over how one is initiated into the shadow hunters?

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

They are born into it or they drink the angels blood from the mortal cup.

message 37: by Boba (new)

Boba Oh well I guess born into it, any special circumstances for being born a hunter?

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

ANOUNCEMENT

There are still several characters up for grabs if you want to be able to RP with them.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

ANOUNCEMENT

I have now included Chat threads which you can personalise and have one for your self just to spam or to chat with your friends:)

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes they could be added but some of those I hav no idea what they are and know nothing about them I will confer with the other mods.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

ANOUNCEMEMNT

From now on any chat threads that are not claimed by members will be deleated so please make sure that your name is beside your claimed charcter

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey! We need more people active, so I was sort of hoping that we could get The Charrie Comp going! And also the Hunger games RP.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah sure

message 44: by Angel (new)

Angel (angelyh) Can people please be active? THANKS Y'ALL!

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hello everyone, I am going to delete this account today and create a new one. Because of things that I have said that I don't like. My name will still be The Invisible One so please search me and re-friend me. Also can I ask that if you MOD any of my groups or groups that I MOD I shall re join and can you please re-MOD me?:) thanks everyone:)"