Vaginal Fantasy Book Club discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Inactive Meetup Groups > Lethbridge AB

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Caryn (new)

Caryn Lix (missrithenay) | 35 comments There are 8-10 of us meeting in Lethbridge for the past three months. If you're interested in hooking up with the VAGabond Readers, let me know!

message 2: by Megan (new)

Megan Fennell (meganfennell) And this month, I'll actually be in the right province so as to attend! :D

message 3: by Caryn (new)

Caryn Lix (missrithenay) | 35 comments LOL. Yay!

message 4: by Kelaine (new)

Kelaine | 31 comments Are the VAGabond Readers still meeting?

message 5: by Caryn (new)

Caryn Lix (missrithenay) | 35 comments You bet. Are you interested? I just got tired of posting the info every month ;)

message 6: by Kelaine (new)

Kelaine | 31 comments Where is your venue? And when so you meet?

Drunken Sailor has offered space at their store to meet if you'd like a public space. I was considering starting a group because I hadn't seen any posts lately.

message 7: by Caryn (new)

Caryn Lix (missrithenay) | 35 comments As for when we meet, it varies. Once a month, usually on a Sunday evening. We've been meeting regularly for quite some time (I think over a year) and the only month we missed is this past December.

Sean Lookielook Sandulak (seansandulak) | 916 comments Mod
This thread has been locked because it has been inactive for more than two years. Please contact a moderator if you want to continue using this thread. Otherwise, you can begin a new topic for your area or event.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.