it's personal discussion

Journals Archived > Browsing the "Webb" (The Bashkir Channel) (*)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 84 (84 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Deleted Account Hello everypeoples!

Deleted Account Okay, I think I'll start out with who I am: I'm not going to tell you who I am! Hahahahaha! Okay, okay. I know I'm sounding crazy right now and quite frankly, I can be. My moods, personalities, and word choice change randomly. Oh, that's another thing, I can be really random at... ummm... random times. At others I can be the philosopher, commenting on the strangeness of life, sometimes I'm the counselor, attempting to understand others troubles and help them out.

That's it for now folks! Stay tuned!

Deleted Account Just kidding, that was just a short commercial. Do y'all really want to know about me?

Deleted Account Don't all shout out at once now.

message 5: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (castleofglass) | 89 comments I want to know! BTW I can delete this comment if you want :)

Deleted Account It's fine.

Okay, here goes.

1. I'd prefer that my real name remain unknown online. If you know me, try not to let my name slip, If you don't, you can call me any of the names below:
Stefan, Anthony, Tony, Mr. Stark, David, Stefan Bashkir, Ulethrek

2. I won't tell y'all where I live but I'll say Alaska.

3. I love music, mainly jazz. I play the alto sax

4. I'm not real open online, so don't expect me to pour out my heart on the first post. (btw, my heart's already taken)

5. I love to run! I'm on the track team and also do XC Running and XC Skiing

6. I like reading all types of books besides biographies.

7. I'm an especially big fan of Harry Potter and Star Wars. Oh, and I'm a recent fan of Supernatural.

8. And I can't think of anything else right now.

Deleted Account Oh, yea.

9. I kinda like public speaking, well mainly debate. I was on the debate team at my school.

Deleted Account May 6th, 2014:

So, today was another day. And because of that it was amazing! I went to school, I played my saxophone, got homework, the norm. But best of all I was with my friends and girlfriend! (If y'all can't tell, I'm in a good mood right now)

Thanks for your attention folks!

Deleted Account PINAPPLESAUCE!!!

message 10: by Hill (new)

Hill (kimhill6) | 43 comments :)☺

message 11: by Deleted Account (new)

Deleted Account Hi Nightinggale!

Hullo everyone, my posting here will rather sporadic, considering my somewhat limited access to a computer. So I'll say hi when I can and y'all won't hear anything when I can't.

May 13th, 2014:
Went to school, had band concert in the afternoon, got to skip some class to set up. (Haha!) Good day overall.

message 12: by Hill (new)

Hill (kimhill6) | 43 comments My day went exactly along those lines as well! ;)

message 13: by Duchy (new)

Duchy | 30 comments Funny. Now that you mention it, that was precisely how my day went as well :)

message 14: by Deleted Account (new)

Deleted Account Huh, strange, one would almost think that we went to school together... weird... :)

message 15: by Hill (new)

Hill (kimhill6) | 43 comments Yeah....weeeiiirrddddddddd :)

message 16: by Deleted Account (new)

Deleted Account Do you live in Alaska by any chance?

message 17: by Hill (new)

Hill (kimhill6) | 43 comments Nooooooooooooo

message 18: by Duchy (new)

Duchy | 30 comments hahaha...heh heh heh.....heh.....

message 19: by Deleted Account (new)

Deleted Account Hmmm... must be a coincidence then... ;)

message 20: by Duchy (new)

Duchy | 30 comments Coincidence? I THINK NOT!!!!!!!

message 21: by Hill (new)

Hill (kimhill6) | 43 comments :)

message 22: by Deleted Account (new)

Deleted Account It must be, because we CLEARLY don't go to the same school... :)

message 23: by Merlin (new)

Merlin (dogdworianhotmailcom) | 232 comments Oh hi guys, sorry If we're spamming.....Stefan...*struggling not to say your real name*....

I didn't know you made a journal!

message 24: by Deleted Account (new)

Deleted Account Coolyios, well now you do! :)

message 25: by Deleted Account (new)

Deleted Account May 16th, 2014:

Today was fun! The entire 8th grade had a picnic social thing almost all day. Poor 7ies, I kinda feel bad for them, having to do school work all day... Well I had a good time at least!

message 26: by Hill (last edited May 16, 2014 06:10PM) (new)

Hill (kimhill6) | 43 comments ;) Same here

message 27: by Merlin (new)

Merlin (dogdworianhotmailcom) | 232 comments I think they have something like that either next year, or sometime next week...

Ilike you dating your posts. Reminds me of my own journal :p :)

message 28: by Deleted Account (last edited May 16, 2014 06:22PM) (new)

Deleted Account :) I had a good time... with you! (@ Nightinggale)

message 29: by Deleted Account (new)

Deleted Account Hmmm... One would almost think that I'm copying you... weird...

message 30: by Hill (new)

Hill (kimhill6) | 43 comments Stefan Bashkir wrote: ":) I had a good time... with you! (@ Nightinggale)"

Heh- touché *lots of finger snapping*

message 31: by Deleted Account (new)

Deleted Account :)

message 32: by Hill (new)

Hill (kimhill6) | 43 comments ;)

message 33: by Merlin (new)

Merlin (dogdworianhotmailcom) | 232 comments Lol, I guess my ideas are just that....

inspiring

message 34: by Deleted Account (new)

Deleted Account *ahem* I beg to differ...

message 35: by Duchy (new)

Duchy | 30 comments I beg to INfer!!! BWAHAHAHAHAH!!!

message 36: by Deleted Account (new)

Deleted Account May 16th, 6:21, 2014:

Ughhh... I'm studying for a History final coming up, I'm really bored, and I can't focus. I know I need to study, and I know I'l regret it if I don't. Ugh, life is so difficult... :(

message 37: by Duchy (new)

Duchy | 30 comments That's why there are pineapples :)

message 38: by Hill (new)

Hill (kimhill6) | 43 comments Stefan Bashkir wrote: "May 16th, 6:21, 2014:

Ughhh... I'm studying for a History final coming up, I'm really bored, and I can't focus. I know I need to study, and I know I'l regret it if I don't. Ugh, life is so difficu..."

There, there...*pats*

message 39: by Merlin (new)

Merlin (dogdworianhotmailcom) | 232 comments I haven't started on that, but I think I'll do it...Saturday. Sunday I'm busy, and I ain't doin it tonight, that's for sure

message 40: by Merlin (new)

Merlin (dogdworianhotmailcom) | 232 comments Also, my history final is actually officially on tuesday because mines 4th period. So I have....three days!

message 41: by Hill (new)

Hill (kimhill6) | 43 comments Lucky! :(

message 42: by Deleted Account (new)

Deleted Account May 17th, 2014:

Wow, today was a long day... I did a lot of things and they all seemed to take forever... Funnily enough, I don't have much time to talk about it now, bye y'alls.

message 43: by Merlin (new)

Merlin (dogdworianhotmailcom) | 232 comments funnily *laughs*

message 44: by Deleted Account (new)

Deleted Account May 18th, 2014:

Didn't do anything especially exciting today. Wouldn't have time to tell you if I did.

Stefan Bashkir, signing out.

message 45: by Deleted Account (new)

Deleted Account May 19th, 2014:

So here I am sitting in class. Kinda bored, studying for a history final. I've been studying for the past 4-5 days so I'm pretty much set. Gotta have something to do, I suppose I'll update my journal.

message 46: by Deleted Account (new)

Deleted Account May 27th, 2014:

Warning, I'm about to pore out here, I've had so much bottled up the past few days that it's all coming out in one flash flood.

I don't know how to start, I don't know how I'll survive this summer. I've always been the type of person who is okay by himself, he seems like he's got it set, he needs no help. Well when I went to middle school things changed. I opened up, I met more people, I got a girlfriend (best thing that's happened to me my whole life, just sayin') but on the outside I stayed the same. I started realizing that I rely on these people around me at school, my friends, my girlfriend, for my sanity, my well being, and my mental status. School ends and I go home, ahead is a long summer of work(not for money, but around the house, the occasional meet up with friends from my old school, and of course going on runs and biking around. Like usual, my summer life is solitary, I do stuff by myself mainly because I can't stand being with my parents. Don't get me wrong, I like my parents, but it's more like a "I'm grateful that you brought me into this world" kind of thing rather than "I love you because of the way you act and treat me" as it should be. I feel like their personal slave sometimes. I hear people say things about me that are like what I look like from the outside, like I've got it set, just a guy who's life is great, who doesn't really need help because he's fine on his own. I spend my time trying as much as I can to connect to the outside world where my friends are, where my girlfriend is. But my parents restrict that. I can't just get out. I miss everyone. I think that's my main problem, I miss my friends, I miss my girlfriend. I miss them so much I feel as if... I don't know, I just don't know. Because on the inside I feel fragile, I feel as if I'm about to snap, I can't take this anymore, I need the outside world, I need my friends, I need my girlfriend. I'm now talking to them: I need you.

message 47: by Hill (new)

Hill (kimhill6) | 43 comments Maybe you should tell your parents this...I know, I don't know too much about your parents, but I think you should at least take a shot at trying to explain to them how you feel. You should be free to at least make some decisions in your life.

message 48: by Hill (new)

Hill (kimhill6) | 43 comments And I care to much about your well-being to let you go on like this *hugs* :(

message 49: by Merlin (new)

Merlin (dogdworianhotmailcom) | 232 comments Aww...
(this is going to sound awful and selfish)
You MISS me!

I would give you some heartwarming advice, and maybe a pat on the back if I could see you...but honestly, I jkust don't want to do it right now. Soon.

Trust me, you'll get something inspiring out of me...sometime

message 50: by Deleted Account (new)

Deleted Account Thanks guys, I feel better now, I kinda just needed to let that out, to vent. I still miss everyone though. *sigh* some things you can't just let out...

This may seem different seeing as this is a public discussion place but I'm just going to say it, I love you Nightingale. *hugs back*

« previous 1