Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

The Miles Between Us (Jackson Falls, #5)
This topic is about The Miles Between Us
Book Issues > Combine Books

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

This book is not yet published. An overenthusiastic reader added it to Goodreads with the cover image I had posted to my FB page. However, I have since made changes to the cover. As Goodreads wouldn't allow me to delete the cover image, I created a second edition with the correct cover. But then it wouldn't let me combine the two (possibly because it's not yet published, so has no ASIN/ISBN numbers?). Several people have already added this book to their to-be-read shelves, so I'd like to see it stay up, but with the correct cover. Is there a way somebody can either combine these two editions, or remove the old cover (with the title in black) and replace it with the new cover (with the title in white) and then delete the alternative cover edition I created? I thought this would be simple. I should have known better. Thank you so much!

message 2: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 2443 comments I've combined the editions.

I just want to confirm that no copies, including ARCs, went out to any readers.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Amanda wrote: "I've combined the editions.

I just want to confirm that no copies, including ARCs, went out to any readers."

Definitely not. The book isn't even finished yet. Thanks!

message 4: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 2443 comments I've got the black font cover queued for deletion. It might take a while for it to actually disappear completely (cache can take 2 days, or even a little longer).

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Amanda wrote: "I've got the black font cover queued for deletion. It might take a while for it to actually disappear completely (cache can take 2 days, or even a little longer)."

Thank you! :)

message 7: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Hendricks | 32 comments There are 3 entries for 'My Dear, I Wanted To Tell You' by Louisa Young. Please combine them? Thank you.

message 8: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Hendricks | 32 comments There are 2 entries for 'If I Loved You, I Would Tell You This' by Robin Black. Please combine them. Thanks!

message 9: by Renske (new)

Renske | 10786 comments 7-8 done