Role Play discussion

Chat

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) we can chat here.

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) k sounds good we only have vampire right now but i will mak a naruto tonite it will be put by tomorrow

Tay....the spaztic one (taynpups) hey justine! hey roxii! i joined everybody..just to let you know..

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) That's great

message 7: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) Super great to have you around *party*

Tay....the spaztic one (taynpups) cool! thanx!

message 9: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) kk

message 10: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) That cool

Tay....the spaztic one (taynpups) I have no idea what code geass is so im just gonna do the vampire...lol..obviously its really popular... :)

message 12: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) have fun Tay

Tay....the spaztic one (taynpups) haha....and i will have fun thank you very much.. :P

Tay....the spaztic one (taynpups) c'mon! you should just read..catch up and join! it doesnt matter that there is over 100 posts!

Tay....the spaztic one (taynpups) no seriously you should join! the more the merrier...until theres like 50 people doing one rp...then its a little packed...well thats my opionion....lol

Tay....the spaztic one (taynpups) I was just...well yea i guess! lol and you should we are one big happy family!!! :D (that was being sort of sarcastic..lol hope you dont think im a complete weirdo..if you dont already.... :) )

Tay....the spaztic one (taynpups) ?...do we have special abilities in the vampire rp? i was just wondering.

message 18: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) yes we just didn't make a place for it when we created our characters

Tay....the spaztic one (taynpups) o...i dont know what to put for mine...i was thinking like...idk....can vampires control water or earth??? i found this pic that i like....and i was wondern...idk....lol im so lost

message 20: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) sure i don't see why not

Tay....the spaztic one (taynpups) okay..i just wanted to make sure...lol..(i use 'lol' alot...mayb i should stop....:| ))

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) hello everyone,

i am in another group called Roleplays. They will soon be adding more roleplays and we are looking for more people to join in. Please join if you like to role play.

thank-you.

http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/2...

Evil freak Ranger | 68 comments .......

Vampire Dark the fiend | 173 comments ..................

Charmed Wolf vampire hunter | 86 comments .......................................

message 31: by Jessica (new)

Jessica greetings to everyone. i am new to this group and site. I am new to rp online. But I have always loved RP in person and in books. I really want to start ASAP, what do I need to do?

message 32: by Max (new)

Max Humm I think I was in this group before?
Maybe. Oh well1 hi!

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

hi everyone!

message 34: by Max (new)

Max hi!

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

whats up everybody?