Urban Fantasy discussion

MOVIES & TV > SALEM

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tyhitia (last edited May 05, 2014 01:23PM) (new)

Tyhitia | 40 comments Hi folks,

Has anyone seen the new WGN show, SALEM? It comes on 10pm every Sunday. OMG, this show is so good. I thought I'd hate it but, oh my!

It centers around the 1692 witch trials in Salem, Massachusetts. The twist here is that innocent people are executed for being falsely accused of witchcraft, BUT there are real witches (dark practitioners) in the town that are using that to their advantage, sometimes even guaranteeing the death of innocents.

Don't believe me? Here's the trailer for this new show:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQIAN...

I'm posting this on another favorite group message board of mine, just in case you're a member of that group as well and wonder why you're seeing this twice! Lol. Let me know what you think! Have you seen it? If not, do you plan on checking it out?

message 2: by IbNancy (new)

IbNancy | 13 comments I caught one of them here one night, now I forgot which night, on it was either Bravo or Space here in Canada, and it was very well done.
Would have loved it if the innocents that were killed had a real witch there for payback after they were killed at the time, but unfortunately this is pure fantasy... ever hopeful but unfortunately those who killed the innocent ladies never came to justice themselves.
I do hope to catch it again. I just have to find out which night and which channel. I have a new cable company so I'm not quite sure how to look up specific shows on the guide yet.
LOL I'm such a techo- useless person!

message 3: by Tyhitia (last edited May 25, 2014 09:24PM) (new)

Tyhitia | 40 comments That would have been great in those times, but like you said, justice was never given to those real victims. It's crazy.

Anyhow, definitely catch all the episodes. It comes on Sundays nights here in the states. Let me know if you like it!